cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I wonder if it's safe to upgrade my 5508's to latest&greatest software version for WLC controllers (8.1.102.0 ED) ? Are there any serious bugs/instabilities? Anyone using it in productional environment?Thanks,WM 

Hi everyone What kind of antenna should I consider for an implementation to a winery.Where height is considerable and it is necessary to obtain the maximum performance and coverage.. Which model of antenna extenar recommend for APs 2702e? 1. AIR-ANT1...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i Have 2702 access point not joining to 5508 controller. both access point and controller are on different VLAN.Im using code 7.6.130.0 on controller.I configured DHCP server based on below link using option 43 for APc2700.http://www.cisco.com/...

nikey1983 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deployed new WLC 2504 and when clients connect for the first time they take for ever to get an IPv4 address. On the controller the connected client has an IPv6 address initially for a while, then it finally flips over to IPv4. Is there a setting I'...

Dear Support,I have to configure a Wireless Trunk Link between two buildings. I'm using Outdoors AP 1532 with directional Antennas on 5GHz. I want my Wireless Trunk to word exactly like a Wired Trunk between two switches.In each Building I have a 296...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card