Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have up to seven notebook users connecting to the Wlan via an AP350 base station. The throughput has slowed as more users make use of the wireless network. How can I improve the Throughput?1. More Stations (we have 2 now)2. Bigger antenna.3. Someth...

slambrick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I apply the Demo license to a licensed Prime Infrastructure server will it enable all the features so I can test the Netflow features for the demo period?  I have never used the Netflow features and would like to test drive for a little and decide...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 5508 wireless controller with license of 50 APs. But we have 70 Aps and we want to use those controllers in redundnat mode. but the problem is after redundancy configuration it becomes 1 unit and support only 50 APs. How can i use two 50 A...

Resolved! MTU C819HG-4G-G-K9

Hello, Do you have any idea about the (max) length of the MTU supported by the C819HG-4G-G-K9 on the air intterface? the antenna 3G-ANTM-OUT-OM can operate on the frequency range 2100-2200 MHz? thank you for your help 

I have this problem with Aironet 1130ag accesspoint.  After power-on  the accesspoint gets stuck at the ROMMON prompt "ap:". I cannot set the IP_ADDR to do the tftp from the ROMMON as the flash system has gone out of memory.  Flash_init also did not ...

jaypanda by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We succesfully installed Virtual Wireless Controller - 8.0.110.0 on ESXi.An open question is, whether it is possible to utilize an existing10 GE ESXi trunk port without compromising security: this existing trunkis carrying more VLANs that the should ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card