cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a problem with a 2602e access point that he wouldn't join the controller (wlc 8510)i gave him the image --> p3g2-k9w8-tar.152-2.JB.tarwe have a lot of capwap ap's but ive never had this problem before*Jul 19 07:53:59.999: %DTLS-5-SEND_ALERT: S...

Hello,I have a 4402 WLC running version 7.0.251.2 and a WCS running version 7.0.164.0.I was hoping to upgrade the WCS to version 7.0.240.0 but wasnt sure if it was compatible, the only document I can find is attached below, it says though '2500 serie...

Hello everyone,       Hoping someone can assist me, I am trying to locate where to download the cisco aironet desktop utility version 4.5.  I found some technical documentation here. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/wlan_adapter/cb21ag/a...

Dear All, I'm using Cisco controller 2500 with four access points.I'm using single WLAN right now.But my plan is to use 2 WLAN for WiFi users for example one WLAN for laptop users and others for cellphone users but i don't want to give full bandwith ...

Customer is thinking of using Terrawave antennas with some AIR-CAP3602E-A access points.I am wondering what the support impact is going to be with using non-Cisco Antennas for warrenty or support.Is there a compatability document somewhere or is it u...

Hi all, we run several 5508 in HA mode. Is there a possibility to detect a HA failover through syslog or snmp? I was not able to find any information on the web about syslog messages or snmp OID's regarding cisco's HA failover. The problem we face is...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card