Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

For some reason I was not able to post in the Wireless community. I have two 1532 APs that I am trying to use to bridge the LAN between 2 buildings. The Dot11 radios both show that they are in a reset/down state and I cannot get them to come up. I ha...

Hi, I have use cisco wlc 2100 ( software version 7.0.250.0) and three AIR-LAP1242G-E-K9 for my wireless network.  Problem that began to emerge was that my clients suddenly lose connection. Client Clients are at from 2,3 to 10 meters away from the Acc...

acazarkov by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; I'm working on the Cisco 1140 AP that is loaded with a LightWeight IOS. I need to change the IOS to standalone version. I managed to enter to the configuration mode and tried to use tftp to copy IOS to device flash. but the device periodically (a...

Hello Folks.In our company we have Vlan and each floor have a specific IP range. For example, Florr 1 is 192.168.72.1 to 192.168.72.20 with Gateway 192.168.72.21 and floor 2 is 192.168.72.22 to 192.168.72.73 and Etc.In each Floor we have an access po...

hack3rcon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I am new to Wireless network and have been tasked with setting v WLC Cisco and AIR-CAP702I-I-K9. I followed some guides to configure the WLC, but however the APs are not joining the controller. with console cable connected to the AP i get the fol...

zineb by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -I am wondering if anyone has ever setup a guest network solution using two anchor controllers where the internal WLCs each have two anchors configured and use a primary Anchor and when unavailable can dynamically fail over to a secondary Ancho...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have deployed my Cisco 2700 as a Flexconnect AP with WLC 7.6.120.0 code. The cisco 2700 AP showing two interfaces, gig 0/0 is up and gi 0/1 is down.my question is what is this g0/1? as i see alot of traffic on this interface even if its down. S...

Hi, I have deployed my Cisco 2700 as a Flexconnect AP with WLC 7.6.120.0 code. The cisco 2700 AP showing two interfaces, gig 0/0 is up and gi 0/1 is down.my question is what is this g0/1? as i see alot of traffic on this interface even if its down. S...

I have a Jujniper ex4200-48px switch and I have LLDP  enabled.  My problem is seeing the results in my Cisco Prime and also in the Cisco WLC.  I am running code version 7.4.121 on my WLC and 1.3.020 on my CPI.     The Cisco docs suggest LLDP support ...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all , have a good day,,,i have issue with Cisco AP 1240 , below mention text,ethernet port hardware ,,,,how to fixap: Xmodem file system is available.flashfs[0]: 1 files, 1 directoriesflashfs[0]: 0 orphaned files, 0 orphaned directoriesflashfs[0...

zahirsain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card