cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

One WLC is serving multiple sites with different QoS requirements. So we have multiple WLAN profiles with the same SSID, L2 policy open. All of them are anchored at the same anchor WLC. There are the same WLAN profiles with the same IDs at the anchor...

Resolved! Band select

Hi !What type of band does you can recommend to use? Only 2.4 ? or only 5.0?I know that 5.0 its more faster than 2.4 but, what happens with modern devices thats only has 802.11n?, they will connect to the WiFi or may present problems?We use an WLC 44...

I am trying to find information on whether it is possible to setup bridging between two lightweight AIR-CAP1532E-A-K9 units and NOT have the traffic be sent back to the WLC via capwap tunnel.  My goal if possible is to keep the traffic local to the A...

EStasenko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I have a project coming up where we were going to replace some aging 4402 WLCs with 5508s running newer, 7.4.121.0 code (possibly even newer). Due to costs we were considering leaving the 1252s in place until we decided on 3602i/3702i, but 1...

weagleton by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 4 3602 APs (AIR-CAP-3602I-A-K9), each with the AC module installed (AIR-RM3000AC-E-K9). We have these hooked up to Catalyst 3850s acting as the wireless LAN controller. The AC module is not being detected on any of the APs. Everything ...

Hello,I need to develop a solution of wIPS, but I'm not sure about the compatibility between the MSE and the WLC. My WLC is in 7.6.100 version and the MSE is 3310 model. Reviewing documentation, the MSE can only update until 7.3 version. Somebody kno...

Hi Guys;I am after some help in trying to identify what WiFi inverted and WiFi Invalid channel alarms are, I have read the post which gives a good explanation:https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11308356/wifi-invalid-channel-wifi-inverted-spec...

John Lee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card