Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Im trying to add a cisco wireless access point AIR-SAP2602I-E-K9 to my wireless Lan controllerthis is the basic info from the WLCProduct Version.................................. 5.1.151.0RTOS Version..................................... Linux-2.6...

HI Team ,    this is a peculiar issue started recently that few users were not able to get authenticated to wireless using there mobile , parameters checked DHCP scope is sufficient no issues founduser AD id's are added for authenticationplease help ...

me 143 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some trouble uploading a certificate in NCS.When I upload the certificate it says:XX-XX-NCS01/admin# ncs key importsignedcert wlan_xx_xxxx_nl.pem repository ncs-tftp-repo INFO: no staging url defined, using local space.        rval:2The WCS...

Thomasvdk by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm tconfiguring a new Aironet 1142 wireless access point with the webconfiguration utility. I only need a simple single SSID, no VLANs, and aWPA2 autentication password (I can't let it with a 128 bits wep passwordbecause the ap is for normal random ...

Setting up a new 5508 controller with 2702i APs and I am trying to configure flexconnect for the APs located in three remote offices. I have one SSID that will be the same at all sites and have the option checked for local switching on this WLAN.  Th...

hello, hello ,please , I need help urgently.I have a 5508 WLC , a Switch 2960 and 2901 router is call manager .I want to configure two networks:SSID 1: For the data for PCSSID 2: For IP phones WIFIMy problem is that I can display the SSDI 1 and I can...

cameroun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAp type    AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9WiSM2 ver 7.4.121.0when adding 2600 AP's they are finding the controller and downloading. they then reboot and start the prosess again and continue to do this.see attached text file showing the output from the console.an...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI was going through a DR process with a customer in the event that one of their Cisco WLCs fail, they currently have a primary 8510 and a 8510-HA SKU controller, which made me think about the process in the event of a WLC physical failure.Whils...

R M C by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , One of my colleague purchased a 9 AP adder license for Cisco 2504 WLC.He has connected his Laptop directly to the WLC and trying to install the file via CLI. Connectivity between PC to WLC is fine, however he is receiving below error msg while t...

I work in an environment where it is QoS-centric.  I was reading up on the "Off Channel Scanning Defer" setting on the Advanced tab of the WLANs configuration.  By default, the Scan Defer Priority is set for 4,5,6 and the Scan Defer time is set to 10...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes