cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any known issues with  Cisco Meraki APs with client devices which publish PMF support in probe requests ?  We are seeing  connectivity issues with Cisco Meraki MR12,MR16 and MX80   models . Please update if there are  any known issue with th...

Hi,  We have a customer who is using a Wireless Controller and the Cisco 881W router. The LWAPP image has been installed and is working with the Advanced Security Licence.  Although, when checking the logs of the AP, we see the following message - SM...

Hello,I'm looking for advice on adding/replacing our APs and upgrading firmware.We have 36 3500i APs, a WCS, a 5508 controller, and a 3310 MSE, all running 7.0.230.0. At any given point we have around 800 clients connected across 3 WLANs. We have bee...

We are having some issues with Prime 1.3.  We need some advice and tuning, a backup and rebuild/restore has not addressed these issues. Specifically -System resource usage. The server uses 100% of all four 2.6/3ghz turbo CPUs every 15 mins and runs u...

Resolved! TFTP to Cisco MSE

Hello; I have done this on a number of times but haven't written the command down and now I can't remember how to do it. I want to copy a file from a TFTP server to my MSE, any help much appreciated!

John Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, I have Cisco PI1.2 i upgraded it to 2.1 and after it up i found its version is "Version : 2.1.0.0.87"i tried to add 2960x but i failed I searched and find that I have to install the patch pi211_20140630_01.ubf using GUI not using CLI and afte...

Hi All,I need your help. I reset a AP via our WLC as the 80211b/g/n radio was operation status down, but the AP has not joined the WLC again, its got the same DHCP ip address, but here is the error msg ive got;(Cisco Controller) >*spamApTask2: Nov 10...

Mohammed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody! I have a 4402 WLC and Cisco Aironet 1000 series APs. I would like to use the internal DHCP server to cater Guest users. The guest_vlan interface is configured as follows:1. Interface name: guest_vlan2. VLAN Identifier: 403. IP Address: ...

reynour01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have one MSE running with 100 WIPS licenses. Now i want to add second MSE to offload the first one a bit, and add additional 100 WIPS licenses + one "AIR-CAS-6KC-K9 Context Aware License For 6K Clients and Tags (RSSI based)". My question is:...

Hi Guys,  I have an issue with my MSE's were I failed over from the Primary MSE to the Secondary MSE and now it will not fail back, if I shutdown the secondary MSE the Primary takes over ( status in cisco prime says it has lost connection to secondar...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card