cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I have a remote site with 2 AIR 2602i APs that were working up until a few days ago.  One AP still connects fine but the second will not connect and keeps generating this error: *spamApTask3: Sep 18 10:16:09.249: #DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dt...

Hi, I'm trying to configure L3 roaming between vWLC and 2500. I configure everything like it should be: the same SSID, same security, interfaces in different VLANs, mobility group established.  When I associated client to the WLC1 and then removed it...

Gunter by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.I have a customer who wants to have a couple of sites managed by a WLC on each one. The quirk is that he wants to have the Access Points register to the remote controller if the local one fails.The quick question is, can I set up the AP's...

cnegrete by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm experiencing a strange phenomenon in my environment. Users on Windows laptops seem to be attempting to connect to SSIDs they're seeing coming from an AP which is in bridge mode (and not broadcasting an SSID). I've confirmed nothing weird is...

Hi all,In my environment i have 3 cisco 5508 controller with release 7.6 . Two controllers are configured as primary and the third controller is configured as a secondary ha-sku, do not have to configure the peer between primary and secondary, but th...

Hello, I have this model C866VAE-W-E-K9 see detail [1.], [2.].I found a very nice article on setting up multi SSID AP see this link [3.]. However, when I connect the AP built in my router [5.] I can not use basic commands like "show ver", "show log" ...

How to manage larger amout of FlexConnect APs? Especialy VLAN mapping, which is saved separately in each AP. I would like to have a list of AP-WLAN-VLAN settings. Is there any CLI command (except show run-config) for it? And what about backup of this...

A customer of mine have previously had 2 AP1242 set up as root-AP and then an additional AP1252 set up as WGB onboard a (very slow) moving vehicle. This has worked very good.On the vehicle there is 1 "real" PC and 3-4 additional PLCs or such "dumb" e...

Hi@all, at the moment we have deployed some 5760 and have a lot of problems. We have reognized that cisco has deployed the new 3.3.4SE ios for the controllers. In the Release Notes we could see that Prime 2.1.2 is compatible with this release. In the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card