Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, Below is Wireless setup. WAP-------------------Switch -----------------WLC As per above WAP has single connection to switch and WLC has 2 connections to switch.WLC has default gateway which is ASA.Switch also has default gateway which ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,For WLC i need to config some ACL to strict the traffic flow.Do i need to config ACL in both directions ?Like in ASA return traffic is allowed as it is stateful does i need ACL for return traffic from outside to inside also? RegardsMAhes...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, WLC  has IP 10.10.10.5AP has IP 10.10.10.6AP is connected to switch which has say vlan 10 IP  192.168.50.2 AP manager interface has IP 192.168.50.1 USer is getting IP from ASA which has pool in subnet 192.168.50.xDo i need to config ip ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, On WLC we have management interface which is on 10.x subnet.it is used for ssh to box.Also we have AP manager interface on different subnet.Need to know what is purpose of having different subnet  IP assigned to AP manager interface?doe...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firstly, let me tell you about the setup.SSID for clients and SSID for Apple TV devices common across all buildings in the campus. Uses 802.1x for clients and PSK for Apple TV devices.Interface group for the SSID uses multiple vlans for the SSID, so ...

Resolved! AP Question

Experts,  How many AP's within an area can I have that are broadcasting on the same overlapping channel? Also, will the least congested channel option automatically adjust when I add or remove AP's from an area? Thanks!

Hi,I am not able to join a Cisco 1242AG access point to register to failover from a 5508 (50 lic) controller to a 5508 HA-SKU controller. Both the controllers are running code version 7.4.121.0. Both WLC part of same mobility group with an active mob...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am aware there is a Cisco Requirement for "User certificates " and "AAA certificates" used in EAP-TLS. Does anyone know what the requirements are for the CA cetificates in EAP-TLS please? Thanks.

Hello, a customer has bought a new AP 3500 with external antennas and he would like use his old antenna AIR-ANT2485P-R.We have the option to configure the antenna parameter in WLC under Wireless > Access Points > Radios > 802.11a/n or 802.11b/g/n for...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have updatet my WLC 2504 Controllers. I want to applie a new wlan template. But I get only the error message:"Reason: SNMP operation to Device failed:                           "The SNMP Reason is empty....(See attachment)I work with "Cisco P...

Maddin B by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card