cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Assume the latest and greatest Cisco APs, WLC, Prime, etc.  I'm thinking about how broadcast traffic impacts wireless clients, due to the half duplex collision domain thing, as the client count increases.  Documentation will suggest different max net...

Peter P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, we are installing aps on wlc with flex-connect mode. have some doubts about the dhcp for wireless users. can the WLC in flex model work as dhcp? or whenever the dhcp for wireless users must be out of wlc? thanks to all

r.sagredo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have cisco WLC (WISM2), it is managed and added to Cisco PI2.0 I need to setup another PI1.4 and add the same WLC on this PI1.4 with MSE and keep PI2.0 work in the same controller and on the same time any problem regarding that ?Please advi...

Hi,I've installed CMX Analytics 7.6 according to the user guide (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/mse/7-6/CMX_Dashboard/Guide/Cisco_CMX_Dashboard_Config_Guide.html) and setup zones in Prime v1.4, so far so good.My problem is that I have ...

Currently looking for a solution that will detect and or disable Computers that are simultaneously connected to both the wired and wireless networks withing a single building. The wireless and wired network utilize physically seperate cisco equiptme...

hammerc by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hope you can help with this -I have the following:A 5508 in a remote datacentre and several sites with AP's running in flexconnect mode, connected to cisco switches.I have an ssid on which I want to run some push to talk "phones" which I belie...

helical_x by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allfor the CMX it is required a layer 3 router to apply the policy based routing that redirect the HTTP traffic to the MSE to engage the banner in this traffic,I need to know, the MSE receive layer 3 ip packet from the policy based routing and the...

How do I disable DNS queries going to the AP from the wireless clients?  The AP are coming up from vulnerability scans to allow DNS Server Cache Snooping Remote Information Disclosure.  Looks like all the AP is working to serve DNS requests.

jtsai8585 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes