cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, Can some one explain me what is this service for ? I have the LIC-CT2504-UPG, with the LIC-CT2504-5A (5 AP licenses adder) and I don't understeand what are the SMARTNet services for this licenses ?Are they needed if I already have the SMARTN...

Hello,We have configured Cisco Prime Infraestructure to get email notifications. Problem is that we are getting alerts for all controllers and APsconfigured in Prime, and some of them are managed by another team, so I would like to know if it could b...

After creating guest user credentials via Cisco Prime Lobby Ambassador, you receive a summary page(attached) that list the start time and end time.  The issue is that the times show up in UTC instead of GMT, does anyone know how to change this?  PI v...

Hi,Is there any issues in roaming between Flexconnect groups?I have 50 APs in a building, Flexconnect groups only allow me to have 25 APs max per group so I will need 2 groups.Will there be any issues when clients roam from 1 AP to another if the APs...

When I'm trying to move building to new campus I'm getting below error:"Error(s): You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:Error:Unknown Exception Occurred. If the problem persists please send logs to the Tech Support.Error:Detail: R...

HelloI'm trying to setup channel group containing multiply timeslots on 2651XM using ITP IOS.All is well till trying to setup the encapsulation with the following errors shown : ITP2(config)#int se0/0:0ITP2(config-if)#enc mtp2Error in encaps setup.  ...

I have a WLC5508 controller with LAP1142N, LAP1262N, CAP3602I, CAP3502E and CAP3501I APs. It seems when a site loses power or connectivity to the controller, some of the APs reconnect and some do not. At some sites all do and at some sites some do an...

dmosher35 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to explore options for how to pull reports on how many users/devices are connecting to a specific SSID a day.It looks like WCS might be able to do that...being replaced by Prime Infrastructure which I think should be able to do it too.I'm ...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I am facing a problem with my Macbook pro.  my cabin has one Access Point (cisco 1142) and one access point is on meeting room. Whenever i take my laptop to the meeting room it gets disconnected . Both the AP are broadcasting at 2.4 and 5 G...

Hi, We are about to install few 3602e device in one mall (shopping centre) and I need some good external antennas to have better coverage. Any suggestions ? Another question is what to use outdoor, because Aironet 3600 is indoor stuff. RegardsSergio

Sergio_72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a new wlc installation for a customer. I've create a wlan with a customized web-auth. page that uses an external freeradius sms gw. I've setup FlexConnect, so the wlan is locally switched but the WLC is the authenticator.The problem is...

c.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes