Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  We have 5508 WLC and adding a new 5760..is it possible for this 2 to be in the N+1 model? If the 5508 WLC goest down, does the AP previously associated to 5508 need to re-download the image to join 5760?Or as long as it's running within the foll...

glmharled by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, will Apple AirPlay work just putting the below configuration under the L3 vlan interface appletalk cable-range 10602-10602 10602.1 appletalk zone LGA1180 appletalk domain-group 1 please suggest. Thanks in Advance.

Hello My primary wireless subnet passes traffic through a Websense device. I Alway's get many "buffering delays" and video quality is substandard.Watching video's from Youtube is frustrating on the Primary wireless.              QoS for Primary is se...

Hi there,     I´m having an issue with a WLC model 4404 with local mac-filter.  We did the setup of the wlc in order to filter the mac-address of a specifi wlan and to do this task we use do doc http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobi...

Hi, I have a few LWAPP model number: cap2602i-a-k9. I am tasked with registering these access points across a site to site VPN where the WLC is located. I am not sure how these access points should be configured, whether it should be done statically ...

HI,           Recently two out of my ten cisco 7925g phones  sundenly stop working. I am getting an error stating Authentication failed connectionfialed. I compared the two vs a working phone and there is no diference. I also perfoemed a factor...

Resolved! Cisco NCS Help

HiI currently have two issues with a new NCS install, if any one can help I would be really grateful. 1, I removed a controller then tried to add it back in, I now receive the following error message "Add Device Failed! Device already exists in the c...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes