cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,Couple of pre-sales questions if you don't mind:1. Does the RV220W Wireless-N Network Security Firewall allow RADIUS authentication of wireless clients on the WLAN?2.  Does the Cisco SRP 547W Wireless Router allow wireless clients to tunnel into t...

I have a problem with my wireless network when the user connects to the network wireless the network is really slow, or with the cable that function well.Here are the verification that I did: I access a AP "airo Cisco Net 1200" and I did a ping to a ...

Dadake111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Application visibility control doesn't show application information on wireless controller 5508 with 7.4.121.0 with 1.0.9 FUS code,.  AVC is enable under WLAN SSID.  Any one has the same problem? Thanks,

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I am wondering about something.We have a main office and at the main office we have a Cisco Call Manager.At that site we also have a Wireless lan Controller.In a branch office we have some access points. The access point have a static IP...

I see that the lobby admin account on the Cisco Wireless Lan Controller 5500 series can only set the lifetime for guest users to 30 days: is there a way to change this? Is there a limit to how long the lifetime for a guest user can be set to using th...

Is it possible to query WLC controller by SNMP to get information about VLAN ID - SSID matching (per AP)? I need the same information as is flexconnect->VLAN mapping TAB but through SNMP.

Hello All,I've got a large residential site which has a 2504 and has a couple of AppleTV and Airport Expresses.  THe 2504 is running image 7.4.100.0 which has the mDNS features.  I have been able to get the AppleTV's working no problem you can airpla...

¿someone  know  how many users are recommended by Cisco for ap model 1040 and 1140?. The environment is with a WLC 5508 used in a campus School where normal access is surfing on internet. I have 300 clients wireless in 9 AP's models 1040 and 1140 

Mike Vzz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes