cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'd like to know if we can encounter problem by mixing different AP models on the same floor; As a client will roam between them and see two different APs capabilities, will he achieve fast and seamless roaming? I mean without disruption especi...

theophile by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I have a question regarding LAG ports. From Rajan's post here https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/81681/lag-link-aggregation he mentioned the following: When you enable LAG, all ports participate in LAG by default. Therefore, you must conf...

Hello,I recently upgraded WiSM2 controllers to the 7.2 release and have found that quite a few Accounting Start and Stop packets arrive at the RADIUS server without the Framed-IP-Address.. We use it to login the wireless user into SCE so they are not...

I have some 1130AG (autonomous ) AP's that are working fine.But clients connected to one of them recently starts to have extremally poor connection quality.As channel (1) being used is occupied - decided to change to 6 - after that change (and only t...

TomaszCis by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I added to AP to the WLC i checked AP Mode Bridge.   I recieve the following error message  "Please change the 80211a channel and TxPower assignment method from GLOBAL to CUSTOMwireless->Access points->Radios->802.11a/n->Configure"    I am able ...

Dear all,I bought a power supply for the CISCO 1552E's to make sure both radios are up and running. But when i plug in the power with POE removed, the AP seems to not power up. No signs of power at all. Is there anything else I must do apart from plu...

balag2004 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Only need ask a simple question . What kind of log ( logging level -facillity type )need activate for analyze (I need see all related mac-timestamp-login without radius only secuity filter with mac address ) data into a wireless cisco router 1241  

Hello I am troubleshooting reports of poor connectivity with some Access point. I discovered most of the AP's have a Global power level of (5).I think increasing this to 3 would provide enough without providing too much. I also see where the RF param...

Hi, I'm new to wireless and was wondering if we can know on wich AP a client is trying to connect.Here's the problem, a user is getting locked in AD because a device keeps trying to connect to the corporate wireless with a bad password. The only info...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card