cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I need some help. I have a brand spanking new VM box with Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 on it and Cisco NCS Prime 1.1.1.24. I have have stopped the ncs service intalled the proper patch and did a backup on the application NCS. When I do a restore on...

rschwart by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently facing web reauthentication issue with cisco 2504 wireless controller. While a user going out of wireless network and coming back he have to authenticate again.We tried all the session timeouts settings in the controller but still the pro...

Hi .I have WLC 5508 and i configure two SSID's . 1) for Employees 2) for Guest.Employee SSID integrate with AD and Guest is local authentication.Now i want to create two web pages either upload on WLC or external redirection.Both Web page will be dif...

Hi All, Is there a maximum limit for RADIUS Servers that we can configure for Authentication under Security TAB in WLC 5508/8500 with version 7.6? We have 6 RADIUS Servers that needs to be configured for WLAN Client Authentication.  Thanks,CJ

Hello,I was wondering if anyone has successfully managed to configure ACS 5.1 to accept login request from a 5500 WLC?I've managed to get it configured following the follow link https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-14908but when I try to login to...

jmarshman by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with existing AP's that are Remote, they have a WLC 4400 they purchased and want to migrate their existing AP's, 1130, 1140 from what I can find, to LWAPP. I know most newer AP's can just be upgraded by uploading through their web i...

Hi I am unable to upgrade one of my WLC on SRE to 7.4.121.0.  I keep getting TFTP or FTP failure while storing in flash.  The WLC is currently running 7.2.110.0 and is running on a SRE 700 module in a 2951 router.I have tried with both TFTP and FTP a...

Ordered the wrong APs.  I'm wondering if this post applies, can I follow the instructions here and put IOS on these access points?http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/conversion/lwapp/upgrade/guide/lwapnote.html#wp160918

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card