cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Autonomous access point configuration

Hi,We have about five AP's( cisco 1524SB, currently on LWAPP)  that need to be converted to Autonomous mode. These will be used as bridge for a small area in our plant.I have following query;a) Is LWAPP to Autonomous mode conversion for these AP's si...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLCs 5508, HA enabled and Internal DHCP

Hi:Designing a new project for a customer in which a pair of WLC-5508 and a bunch of AP-3602I will be deployed.Controllers running 7.4 image, and I'd also like to use them as internal DHCP servers for clients in different WLANsAs for the redundancy m...

bandwith and data rates forecast

Hello,Our Marketing is planing an event in our conference area. They want to download content with about 50 Mbyte for about 150 to 200 persons with iPads.They asked, if it is possible to download the content neary simultaneously from all clients. But...

Resolved! WLC 4402 Configuration help

I have a Cisco WLC 4402 that I need to configure two SSID's one for the corporate users and one for the Guests.  I got that part done.  Now whoever set it up initially has it like this:management: 192.168.1.25/24ap-manager: 192.168.1.26VLAN Identifie...

ALIAOF_ by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Guest authentication in ISE

Hi All,We are having two SSID in WLC. We are planning that both SSID users has to get authenticate through ISE by Web auth . One SSID users will get authenticate via guest accounts created by sponsor. Another SSID need to get authenticate by AD user ...

Resolved! ARP Problem through WLC for bridge APs

Hello,I have some APs registered on my WLC. My APs broadcast a WPA 802.1x network.Clients are a non-Cisco WLAN bridge AP, on which some wired devices are connected.The bridge AP with MSCHAPv2 credentials can successfully auth on th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers