Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have successfully installed a 3rd party cert from GlobalSign on the 5760 for webauth with an open SSID. It works for about a week or two, then for some reason the 5760 stops using the GlobalSign cert and starts giving clients the IOS-self-si...

Kyle Fine by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,We have a cisco 2500 wlc and (software version 7.0.220.0) and 4 access points (AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9).The wireless network is virtually unusable as people keep getting kicked out every 5 mins.I've attached the trap logs. Hopefully someone more ...

We have a anchor Foreign WLAN setup . The SSID is using the L3 webauth security . The SSID is anchored to the anchor controller . The setup is working fine that the clients get the webpage from the anchor controller and the IP as expected . The issue...

Hi,Since the end of sale of Cisco 1300/1400 Wireless Bridges, I've been looking for a replacement product.I noticed Cisco have released the 1530 Outdoor Wireless Access Point.  Has anyone used them successfully as a Wireless Bridge and does anyone kn...

Hello, After enabling WebAuth authentication with custom page and change sleeping Mode to 12 hours, I have noticed some lag in the performance and redirection takes hell of time to redirect to page and accessing some web servers internally it takes a...

habibalby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have regularly tradeshows in our exhibition halls. During the sales event, customers must make their order via Wi-Fi. We have built up a WLAN with WLC5508 (Ver. 7.2) and 40x 3502e APs. Unfortunately, the customers complain in the 2.4 Ghz ne...

a-weitzel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Today I see a strange behavior of the 2504. Does the 2504 working similar to the 5508? I configured on the 2504 a two new interfaces additional to the management which is also tagged I used only port-1 on the wlc and was not able to use the ...

My customer seems to think the MSE can be deployed in HA mode. I find no information on that. Is it possible and how does the licence work ? Or is HA obtained by sending traffic to both MSE's ?

nharlock by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes