cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon,We have a mixed environment where we have to support CCX and non-CCX compliant devices. I am looking to configure 802.11k and other features that are the IEEE standard equivelant of what CCX can offer. Has anyone ever run these in parr...

Good day!I try to migrate from WLC2112 to vWLC. But none of my APs cannot connect to vWLC:AIR-LAP1242G-E-K9AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9 AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9 AIR-LAP1041N-E-K9   AIR-LAP1262N-R-K9Log from 1131AG (I think, that another AP have same logs):*Jan 29 12:...

I have a deployment of 1602 AP's in flexconnect mode connected to a controller over IPSEC. I am assigning the controller address to the AP's via DHCP option 43 and this works without an issue.If I set a static IP on one of the AP's and use DNS method...

I want to enable this feature in OEAP600 series APs. I did the following since it is only supported in 7.5 for 600 series.1. Upgraded WLC to 7.5.102.02. Under Wireless -> Global Configuration -> Unticked "Disable Split Tunnel (Printer)" as it is chec...

Switches: 3560routers: 2811AP: 1552eWe have 4 1552 AP's that we would like to setup in a point to point environment. Currently they are light weight but we would make them autonomous for this scenario, unless there is a feature in the controller that...

Hi all,    We have several AP units with this module but one of them needs to be rebooted daily in order for users to connect to network. We did replace the unit but new one is still acting the same. Please advise. Thank you very m...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card