Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm facing a very strange problem!I have an wireless network, working with 4 1600 aps and a WLC 2504.I bought a new AP to join this network but... it's not working. The WLC doesn't even recognize the AP, it doesn't appear on the AP list. I don...

Resolved! Bridge Connection

HiI have setup a RAP and MAP with AIR-CAP1602E-E-K9 all working fine.I need to bridge the connection so that i can attach an switch on the MAP APBoth AP's Ethernet connections are set to bridge but i cannot reach the switch on the MAP AP i can reach ...

Hi, We have got an MSE 3355, WLC ( version 6.0.199.4) and Prime NCS/WCS (version 6.0.196.0). I have checked the matrix table and I saw MSE needs run version 6.0.105.0. There is no option to download this version for MSE 3355 platform. I got it for pl...

I've two wlan controller Cisco2100 (Air-WLC2125-k9) with a software version 7.0.98.0. Now I want upgrade to a new release but some my Ap are in mesh mode. How this ap will upgrade ?Many Thanks

is there someone who has the knowwledge of installing and configuring cisco wireless phone 7925g. i have CME on my network, Wireless controller 4400, and light weight AP 2600, i would be grateful if there is someone who can help me how to deploy thes...

With Gilles DufourWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  This  is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about how to configure and troubleshoot Cisco 3GPP Mobility solutions, specifically the Cisco ASR 5000 with expe...

I can not understandIn the product documentation is told:The Cisco Adaptive Wireless IPS system not   only is an IDS (Intrusion Detection System), but also is an IPS (Intrusion   Prevention System).But with what types of attack works as IPS and where...

hello i have a questioni config a WLC 5508 and one LAP join itnow i connect the SSID i can get the right ip address i can ping another address at the same time i can ping WLC and telenet WLC port 443 is OKbut i cant access the WLC web pageif i connec...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you  facilitate a wireless environment that would be able to securely broadcast other organisations SSIDs and then allow those users to connect to their own networks via their SSIDs .

in this document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.4/configuration/guides/consolidated/b_cg74_CONSOLIDATED.pdfCisco says that :FlexConnect is supported only on the following access points: 1040, 1130, 1140, 1250, 1240, 1260,1600, ...

Hi,Has anybody in this forum ever deployed a wireless network with the same SSID, but using 2 different vendors.We have a warehouse and office space separated with concrete wall.  In the warehouse, we have one vendorand in office, we have another ven...

tonyp8581 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes