cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client version 3.1.01065 and Windows 7 64-bit OS on our laptops.  The client is working fine except the Switch User option on the Shutdown menu is grayed out.  We have configured the AnyConnect client...

I seeking the information on the Cisco NCS that they said the NCS only able to install on Cisco NCS Prime appliance or VMware.But right now, we don't want to buy another appliance and also don't has VMware liscense. Could we setup NCS on a Dell serve...

Lin Ma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a standalone wireless controller on which I can configure cisco aironet 1524 AP's & Cisco 1040 series AP's. The total number of AP's for this wireless project is around 40. Can anybody suggest me a controller for smaller scale wirele...

Hi all,I am trying to figure out how to FTP to my Prime installation to export reports to SQL Reporting services. I first attempted to change the location under Administration > System Settings > Report but see that it must be local. Now what I think...

how can i upgrade to Mini IOS Version 7.3.1.73 on the AIR-CAP 3502I. we some that have Mini IOS Version 7.3.1.73 and some that have Mini IOS Version 7.0.112.74. want them all the same.

Hi All,Fairly new to the Office-Extend arena, but I have two Air602 OEAP units for testing. Overall functionality is great but I do have one slight annoyance.While i'm connected to the "Corp" ssid, the one pushed from my WLC, it will occasionally dro...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I have  AIR-CT8510-1K-K9 WLCs (1000AP License) and  countrycode is GB. All APs are associated to 8510 WLC.AIR-CAP3602I-E-K9AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9     AIR-CAP3502I-E-K9   All a/n & b/g/n is up and working fineBut I have outdoor AP AIR-CAP1552E-M-K9-...

dnspacket1 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received three AP1262's from Cisco, to replaced my broken AP1262's which were under the limited life time warranty. I hooked them up to my network and they are receiving DHCP addresses but the AP's are not connecting to the controller(s). I ha...

Chris Rung by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card