Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,We have wired PCs in our netwok we have migrated to wireless few months back now we have only few wired PCs, We are facing a problem from wireless PCs they are not able to access Microsoft Outlook only wired PCs are able to access. Can you p...

hi all,i configured a Cisco 1231 AP and would like to know what are the usual and helpful commands to know if it's working esp on the radio part. TIA!#sh verCisco IOS Software, C1200 Software (C1200-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(8)JEA, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)...

Hi All,I sometimes see the following log on the core C3750X.%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host xxxx.xxxx.xxxx in vlan 100 is flapping between port Po1 and port Po2Po1 is conneted to WLC through C2960S, and Po2 is connected to AP through another C2960S.I ...

kozat_001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of our 3502 is not loading with flash image, after someone erased flash.the ap boots up & shows ap: prompt.issuing a boot statement on this prompt gives message;Loading "flash:/ap3g1-k9w8-mx.152-2.JB/ap3g1-k9w8-mx.152-2.JB"...flash:/ap3g1-k9w8...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the Cisco 5508 WLC, is the guest WLAN function limited only to http/https traffic?I want to enable users to1. Connect to the guest WLAN without client-side configuration (these would be outside users with laptops)2. Authenticate with the local con...

Hey guys,Tried searching but havent come up with anything conclusiveI have a guest network - and i wish to somehow give a guest user a one time, time limited password (lobby ambassador) but then to allow that user a specific amount of downloads, i.e....

I'm currently running Prime Inf 1.3 using a medium ova install. I have a device license of 2500. Is there anything stopping me from upgrading to the large ova, or even  going to Prime 2.0 and the new Standard image?    

Can an integrated AP, in a 1941 router be used as a CAPWAP AP and be managed through a 5508 controller?  If so, is there any documentation to show the process of configuring this AP in that way?  Thanks for any help!                  

Dan Man by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have wireless network on cisco 5508 with ACS and external Proxy server for internet user.I want to setup my guest network with my external proxy for mobile user. But I dont want to give external proxy config on mobile users.I have seen in contro...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card