cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,can somebody help me how to make AVC statistics running in PI 1.4?I've installed assurance license with 50 devices, set monitor and exporter on WLC (running version 7.6) but still I cannot see any application statistics under Detail Dashboards.If ...

Hi,I`m implementing a virtual wireless LAN controller and I`m getting problem to create WLAN profile. Follow the logs:*spamReceiveTask: Jan 22 11:42:50.510: #LWAPP-3-WLAN_ERR2: spam_lrad.c:52448 The system is unable to find WLAN 1 to be deleted; AP X...

Hi all,I have a question regarding IOS upgrade on WLCs in HA AP SSO mode.What would be the best solution to update the IOS on the whole cluster without a downtime?Will each WLC be updated device by device or both at the same time? So I need a downtim...

I am looking for WET200 replacement WAP121 look to have all functionalities but no WEP securityMy question: Cisco Administration guide say yes to WEP security but i am not able to active it!WAP121 Firmware is 1.0.2.3thanks for helpWilly

wpasche by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am using Cisco Exalt ExtendAir r5005 fot wireless P2P radio link, but it was working fine from yesterday but i am facing a problem link los and error isRadio in DFS NOP stateRadio in DFS CAC stateRF Sync lossHow i can resolve this issue??

Ok does the 881w support n speeds or not? A lot of stuff on here seems to give conflicting info. My $50 linksys e2000 running dd-wrt seems to be faster then my $300 881w. Speed tests never go over 30mbps but the linksys hits 50mbps. Can someone pleas...

scotteberl by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Question: If I use just one omni antenna AIR-ANT2506 instead of the recommended three with the  AIR-CAP3502P-E-K9, will it work? If yes will it affect the range of the signal ? or just performance ?Thanks

khan300 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a single MSE 7.5 running as a virtual appliance and now want to install a second MSEto provide HA, what would be the best way to go about this without losing data.My initial thoughts  were either to upgrade to 7.6 and during the process...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card