cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have Cisco Aironet AIR-AP1242AG-E-K9 access point.it is configured with security WEP.is there any option so i can block a cell phone user(like IPHONE,Sumsung) to block to use WI-FI ?they have permit company laptop only . is there any funct...

I need to install Cisco VPN Software Client on my machine having Ubuntu 12.10 Server Edition . Please help with the procedure .---Posted by WebUser Jatin Mahajan from Cisco Support Community App

TAC case logged for this problem a few days ago, TAC engineers still unable to find solutionA number of Guest users are unable to login to the ISE guest Portal page, some days a particular Guest can login other days the same Guest cannot. This varies...

Hi!I had a problem, we hav 10+ WLCs in 2 mobility groups, but managed by one NCS. If i make a report about the rouge APs, it contains the APs from the other WLCs also from the other and the same mobility group. How can i make it that the report not i...

Hello Allinquiry on AP please share your expert opinionAP 3700 - can this AP work on POE switches or need POE+while ordering AP 3600 series or AP 3700 series AP - is it must to mention requires external Antennas or its part of AP purchasePower Inject...

First, I apologize for my English.. Sorry... And, these is first time in the forum, and hope to get lucky here with my query.I have a WLC4404-100-K9 witch 40 APs 1231. And I would add 40 additional APs. Is that the WLC and the APs are discontinued, I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card