cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Friends,I have 3 access points placed close to each other expecting appreciable data rates & excellent signals. Unfortunately the signals are very poor.1. Is this due to channel overlapping ? how do I find it?2.How to choose non-overlapping chan...

Hello Everyone,Please can anyone be kind enough to let me know how to get into the ROMMON MODE OF this access point(air-lap1252ag-e-k9). I have used the mode button but no joy.I have also google this all day but still no joy.I want to be able to get ...

I want to configure the 2,4 GHz radio to PDA wlan and configure the 5 GHz radio as a brigde like a did on the AP1242AG. It worked very well.The problem with SAP2602E is that the antenna selection is “a”, “ab”, “abc” or “abcd”. This applies on both 2....

Hey, I just reached the Cisco AP(AIR-LAP1242AG-C-K9) recent days, and found that the AP are used before via a wireless controller, which means it is a light AP. and now i want to change it to be a weight one. because i want to use it in my office wit...

Hi all,I was wondering if i need to had a HA architecture for the wireless service and i want to buy the new 3850, i had to buy two 3850 in order to have HA in one floor?The APs attached to a 3850 in one floor can have a second controller reaching th...

I'd like to set up some simple devices to perform automated speed testing. By setting up a handful of devices inside a large site where we have WiFi deployed, we could schedule the devices to automatically perform speed tests every 15 minutes or so. ...

dhurshowy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have wireless network with a WLC 5508 and 30 AP We have 3 SSID:Guest ( no authentincation)Vip ( 802.1x) Staff ( web authentication)SSID Guest and Vip work well without problem.SSID Staff usually have around 40 clients, about 8 of them  work wel, a...

ngo duyen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've seen that in 7.4 and later Release on the WLC5508 you can configure 802.11r and 11k support using Fast Transaction so that iOS7 won't experience connection loss during Roaming...my question is on the same WLAN can I configure 802.1X an...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'd like to know if someone else has AIR-CAP3602I-T-K9 and   AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9 on the same environment and if is there any kind of incompatibility between them. I am about to add both and have not tested yet. Any hint will be appreciated. Si...

fm044m by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When going to Monitor> Clients and Users then selecting a wireless client, the Customer’s PI server is not keeping Client RSSI or SNR history.One can see where there is a history of the Aps the client has been associated with going back several days,...

Rob Johnson by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco Wireless experts,I am going to upgrade my existing AIR-WLC2106-K9 (software release 7.0.240) to AIR-CT2504-15-K9. It looks like the new one AIR-CT2504-15-K9 ships with SW 7.5.What would be the best way to transfer config to the new one with ...

glebpe185 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card