cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have added Splunk to a monitoring systems and I would like to send my wlc 5508 log messages to it.  We have the Syslog Data Inputs on that server are all TCP and we would like to maintain tcp only if possible. I do need to be on a custom port othe...

etijburg by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using an 1602i access point for my company's wlan. The adapter that I use for the computers is Cisco Linksys AE3000 (which supports up to 450 Mbps). However, the wireless speed does not exceed 144 Mbps even though the computers are very close...

tibetors by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am configuring up a Cisco 5760 WLC and wondering if it is required to put in a default route? In this document it says to put one in but i dont see why it is needed as it is connected to a switch via a layer 2 Trunk.Reference: https://supportfor...

Hi all,We are running all our APs in H-REAP mode connecting to WLC 5508 (7.2.xxx)Each H-REAP AP has local switched SSID, as  well as a guest SSID (centrally switched), which is 'tunneled' to the WLC, with Internet only access through the DC.All the A...

Hi,According to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.2/installation_guide/ise_vmware.html#wp1056074, tabl 4-1 discusses storage requirement for ISE 1.2 in VM environment.  It recommends VMFS.What are the implications when using NFS instead?...

bcho by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using a scannign tool I am seeing the following when I connect to my Cisco 1142 Access point.  E02F6DC4BDEF  198EB2/4 6686A7198E2/4Can anybody tell me what these #ers are?  I do not see my AP mac address in here and was wondering w...

bodnar.ed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We currently use 1142's from a WLC 5508 without any real problems except for one heavily populated area.  The problem is that nearly half the clients are WYSE thin clients streaming their VMWare View session.  This ties up the AP and eventually...

Hi AllBusy with a rollout of a number of new 3602 APs, running into issues with some of them not coming up correctly.DHCP for each subnet is configured on the local switch where the AP conects, the WLC is at another location.Port configuration:interf...

mk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're planning on building a set of networked applications for persons in a large indoor facility.The persons will be using the applications via smart phones, tablet computers and laptops and they'll connect to the network via WLAN.Some of the app...

helloAt the moment i have ~30 AP's like 1131AG. Always for simplicity i was preparing new one like:- saving config from existing one "Current Startup  Configuration File"- edit ( changing IP, Name, Radius IP )- upload to new device.Now i am not able ...

TomaszCis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card