cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My question is what exactly is Interference Energy ? What is the difference between Interference Energy the first measurement and Interference the last measurement in the mesaage below. Thanks for any explanationsAP 'AP.REJB.457', interface '802.11b/...

tsennett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are two modes in Flex-connect deployments and these modes are: connected mode and standalone mode.when APs lose connection to the Controller, the APs will run Standalone mode.  However, some AP devices can join the controller, but others cannot...

ntlong3 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange issue with certain clients on our Guest SSID.  We have centralized 5520 WLC and 9800-CL controllers.  9800's are VM's used only for anchoring Guest traffic.  We have 2 separate data centers and have sites split between them geographi...

JWC929 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I test AP9136 with WLC 9800-40 but I found the 5Ghz Slot 2 Admin Disable and 6Ghz Radio Operation Status down . For Policy Tag / Site Tag / RF Tag , I already configure not use default configuration . Please advise me . 

wifi6.png
jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,we have an AIR-CT2500-K9 WLC controller. it was ended the Support from Cisco at April 2023.currently it was showing the Evolution License expiry date was 2 weeks.  so what will happen after 2 weeks, is my Aeronet Ap's are disconnect the Fro...

ictinddcnw1_0-1684307983262.png

We had a Cisco air-2702i-UXK9 access point which was behaving abnormally. It used to connect to the WLC for a few minutes and after that, it used to get disconnected from the WLC. I have connected the console cable and have reset using mode button. N...

itrm by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using a Cisco WLC 9800 L running 17.9.3. I am attempting to set up LWA. Everything is working well in the tests I have conducted, except for the WLC is failing to remember the MAC addresses of sleeping clients. As soon as a client disconne...

ts7575 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a classroom with about 35 devices (Ipads and laptops connecting to 5GHz), when all are connected and students are doing what they have to do, the channel utilization is reaching 80 and 90%. So my idea was to use FRA to share the load on 2 5...

FRA.JPG
Moudar by VIP
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Umbrella, and recently migrated to sign into Umbrella via SSO.  Previously, we could at a glance audit all users' 2FA status from the Umbrella dashboard, but now that users use their CCOID to sign in, the 2FA status of that account is divorced...

kbormann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All , I try to upgrade WLC9800-40 from 17.3.3 to 17.9.3 but I stuck in process upgrade I think because cannot direct upgrade to 17.9.3  . How to recovery image to old version ? 

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes