cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need to update a 2504  Wireless Controller to a version that supports 2048 bits certificates.I´m checking release notes for release 7.4.110.0 and I don´t see any information about a limitation in certification size (2048 bytes in my case).Do ...

Peter Tec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Copy Access-List

Hello guy.I have one question, I have a WLC 5508 and I have some WLC I need to know if is possible copy this ACL and paste on my secondary WLC.I was wondering because I don´t wan to create them again GUI interface.Thanks

Recently did a walk through of a site with 2 warehouses that are having wireless coverage issues.  Warehouse 1 has 1 3602e centrally located and is mostly open, with a few racks that run near the ceiling(these racks were added after the wireless was ...

Hi,I'm using a NME-AIR-WLC6-K9, Software Version 7.0.235.3.I have 6x Access Points AIR-LAP1142N.The limitation on the WLC is only 16 SSIDs, I'm not sure what the AP is capable of max SSID broadcast. Does any one have this information?My question, is ...

Hello eveybody, I have a mesh network with WGB as client, then now i want to enable the FT. So Is Fast roaming supported on WGB?  I found this guide:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6087/products_tech_note09186a0080b90500.shtmlbut it doesn't exp...

I'm looking for some suggestion. We have a WLC 4402 and will be upgrading to WLC5508. The WLC 4402 will be moved to a smaller office to provide wireless coverage there. Would it be better to upgrade the 4402 with the 5508, then wipe it clean and conf...

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following scenario:R1------sw------IPS------R2R1 : 199.199.199.1/24R2 : 199.199.199.2/24Suppose R1 sends a ping packet to R2, which is intercepted, examined and allowed by IPS.R2 sends the reply back to R1 which R1 rec...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having an issue with a mobility peer: Control Link Down, Data Link Up.They are both Cisco 5760 WLC's and there are no firewalls in between, they are on different subnets and have differnt Mobility Group Names.Pings are successful. I have rebo...

Hello, Experts!Please see attached drawing... thanks!1400 point-to-multipoint bridging here...HQ uses the omni antenna (AIR-ANT58G9VOA-N)Sites A,B,C use the sector antenna (AIR-ANT58G10SSA-N)LOS is verified among sites.Antenna power are set to max, e...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card