cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer with WiSM1 blades.  I can https in to the first one, but the other ones give me a "You have received an invalid certificate" error.  I can SSH in to them.  They are all connected to a WCS.What can I do to view all of them in the GUI

All,With version 7.3 there is a feature for redundancy. How does this feature work? Does anyone know? Can it be use where it is not directly connected, but can be connected as a layer 2?

Quoc Le by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a requirement to provide a solution for a small building 15m x 40m that needs to support upto 40 wireless clients (mix of a\g\n) all potentially using ~500kbps for streaming (and it won't be multicast). The AP's will be managed by a WLC at a...

Hi friends,i just need to get clear the douts about the features are not supporting in 7.0 codeThe features does not support in this integration are as follows:No support for guest clients – posture for guest user is not supported H-reap local switch...

HiI'm looking to implement QOS roles for my guest traffic. I have a guest WLan with web auth, but the QOS role option does not appear under the wireless menu.  Wireless > QOS > Qos Roles.   So far I have  tried it on 2504, 4402, and on a Virtual WLC ...

How to configure an APN that configured to load balance between 2 OCSHow to configure an APN that configured to use dominant mode between 2 OCS addressesHow to configure an APN that configured to select OCS address as instructed from an external enti...

Hi All,We have 5508 WLC with 7.4.100.60 Ios. and we have multiple Ap's in our network (3600,1131,1242) and integrated with 5508. We found on eissue recently i.e. all 1131 access points are rebooting every 5 to 6 hrs.Let me know waht is the issue and ...

Hi team ,  we have cisco 1240 AP's  managed via  wlc's  but  our cisco  7921  phones are not getting any ip ..it says configuring ip ..dhcp  timeout .  i am not  sure how i can troubleshoot this issue . our dhcp  server is configured on core switch i...

This would seem like a simple configuration, but I just cannot get it working.  The previous administrator had used a Windows DHCP server for our guest WiFi, but I'd like to have the WLC handle it so Guest WiFi traffic never hits our Internal network...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card