Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am running into an issue with disabling the web-auth secure web on an 5508 anchor WLC running 7.2.110. After the WLC rebooted, the guest authentication portal didn't show up...I could see the IE tab showed Web Auth Redirect though...Changed ...

brobinb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I use EAP-FAST in my network and I have some questions about it.1) is there any vulnerability detected with EAP-FAST?2) Can I restrict the establishment two or more simultaneous sessions using the same account and same PAC? how3) Can I use EAP...

Our company is going to have some contractors on site for a long term project.  They are bringing their own laptops and will not be on our domain.  We want to set up a separate SSID for this group of people.  Our IT Security department wants us to ha...

Joe Clark by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot seem to get my SSL cert to install on my 5508 controller. I have tried a pfx, pem, and cer. With/without passwords. It transfers successfully, but does not install. And I only get "File transfer failed". I tried on both GUI and CLI.Any sugge...

Do you know if the new 2500 series controller supports things like mobility groups?  Could I use 2 of these and do inter-controller roaming.Also do you know if this would work with a 2106 controller and a 2505 controller or are they 2 completely inde...

srgaskill1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,I"m fumbling my way through deploying a DMZ wireless controller and I have a question regarding remote wired LANs. My 602OEAP APs support 1 or 2 of their LAN ports as being accessible across the DTLS tunnel.This works fine when they register ...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with WLC 7.3.112.0 web authentication: A client with IExplorer 10 associate and authenticate from correct redirected page of WLC, the problem born at the end of the timeout session time when client is de-authenticated. After its d...

m.arienti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We hav ea 5508 pair running in HA mode. Initially the conrollers were running the 73..101.0 code.  We were having issues where the primary controller would software reset  (according to show sysinfo), the secondary (HA SKU) would take over and then a...

dporod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using the 2106 in one environment with ROOT AP and MESH AP and when i put these in the Bridge mode, when one client connects to them it isn't working well, sometimes i can reach the client and sometimes not.I tried it  with an Access Point ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: