cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,i created a new reposiroty:and tried to create a CSR to that reposiroty..but i got the follwing error message.A file was uploaded but with 0KB..repository CSR  url tftp://x.x.x.x/Generating RSA keyWriting certificate signing request to /opt/...

It looks weird ...!Access point gives all junk vlaues in console.   I am getting all outputs while booting up and executing commands. But To say, it is as simple as printing with spelling mistakes Anybody faced this kind of issues...?

Hello,We use a wlc model AIR-CT5508-K9 with eight built-in ports. I would like to know if it is possible to change the speed of these ports down to 100Mb. At  this time, they are set to auto and 1000Mbps (see attached file).Thanks for your helpTheo

theophile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We just bought a WAP and want to upgrade the firmware.  Is it not so that we can get a free firmware upgrade within the first 90 days of purchase?  How can we do this without a service contract?The current firmware is:  c1140-k9w7-tar.124-21a.JA1 ...

Hi,I just installed an Aironet 1602i, standalone WAP.I have it configured to use a RADIUS server in our office. However, two issues have come up when trying to get clients connected.1. iPhones and iPads won't connect to either the 2.4 or the 5 GHz ra...

krawdad37 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have vWLC installed at data center and 5 brand new 2600 wireless APs in the remote office. The APs in remote office get IP and DNS from the local LAN. I tried to let AP initally join the vWLC by layer 3 since it's hard to get vWLC and AP in the sa...

vidyalv00 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I used the AP 1552 Link Calculator to determine the coverage area of my AP deployment, however I have some concernsI would like to know what the maximum radio range refers to when using an omni-directional antenna. Is this distance the radius o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card