cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have a WLC 9800-CL on 17.9.3 code, APs are running in flexconnect.I'm testing a 9120AXI AP, I have implemented WIFI6 802.11ax and tested on one Dell laptop, It's showing 1633/1922Mbps, DL/UL. Anyway it's limited by the switch port speed wher...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am posting here to find out if you have any ideas about my problem when installing the CMX in version 10.6.3-70 following a crash (?) of the VM. The context is as follows for the MSE: - AIR-MSE-3365-K9 in BIOS Version C220M4.4.1.2e.0.061522...

RBordais by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use ap in two ap groups?I want to use different ssid on the ap. For exampleI have AP1-AP10 and I have ssid "GLOBAL"Now I want to add new ssid only for AP5, can I do it?SSID "GLOBAL" on the all ap's (1-10)SSID  "TEST" only on the ap5 

Hi AllWe will soon be replacing our wifi access points with 802.11ax models, we generally use Meraki.Do the new CW models run on both Meraki and Cisco controllers? will Meraki phase out the Meraki models and just end up with the CW models?Can anyone ...

I have bought 9105 axi access points in the hope of converting them to EWC, but the serial number does not mentione the EWC option ( others 9105 axi ap I bought had that EWC mentioned on them). So even if it isn't mentioned, will they be EWC capable?

admin213 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have the below topology .Between core is layer 3 . Access layer is also layer 3 .Now I want to connect a wlc to the core and need redundancy .what is the solution question 1? what if I connect wlc also layer 3 Thanks  

WLC CORE LAYER 3.JPG

Recently we found there is a problem on our APs, or in our WLC, or it is specific to one of the AP only.The issue was when someone tried to connect to one of the broadcasted SSID (M-TECH - visible), it didn't allow the user to get connected. Then we...

I took over for the previous IT person at my company a few weeks ago.  I have never used the 3500 wireless controller or any of the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 access points that are here.  I am having issues across the network, and I'd like to start trying to ...

tbockover by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card