cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CAPWAP over MPLS

Hi There,I've plan to deploy a central switching wireless network on a branch office that connected to head office trough MPLS, please tell me what thing that i need to make sure to make it happenthanks and regardsTaufan

Hi,I was hoping someone could tell what the impact of incorrectly setting the antenna gain on a the b/g radio of an AP would have on a WLAN?I've come across a site where around a 3rd of the AP's had their antenna gain set to 0. I can only assume som...

Hi,I've a WLC 2106 and it is running IOS version 7.0.240. I am trying to setup a wireless mesh and used the ethernet bridge port on the MAP to extend the network. The wireless mesh works fine but I can not get the switch to work that is connected to ...

Hi I wold like if you can help me?I´m trying to test anntenas in a AIR-CAP3062E-A-K9  the problem is that whenI´m below the AP the speed is weak, the AP es with a WLC, so I was wondering ifdo you know a command or a form to test the anntenas or  the ...

Hello all,             Below are the errors that i am getting while trying to register AP (2606e) with vWLC (7.3.112) .That is the error on vwlc*spamApTask6: Mar 08 18:07:24.594: #DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtls.c:681 Failed to complete DTLS h...

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have serveral 1130AG AP that when they are configured to use LWAPP all of my Motorola Handheld scanners connect to the SSIDs fine. When I have some that are on Autonomous then the scanners will not connect at all. I have upgraded a test 1130AG to t...

Hello,i am getting some problema with Wireless authentication. When i create a wireless account to the Radius server using LDAP the maximum users that can will use this account is almost 25.Is there any limit to set on WLC or Radius Server?A workarou...