cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Current configuration : 1451 bytes!version 12.3no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname access!enable secret 5 $1$bqGr$8ILGI8K7upAYvse3zjlTJ.!ip subnet-zero!!no aaa n...

Hi Dear,I'm deploying a Cisco Mesh infrastructure using WLC 7.2 version and 1552 APs.This Mesh APs will be connected in the Light Pole and the RAP will be connected to the SP Switch located in this same Pole.The MAP will be powered using Pole source ...

yurimecca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been looking into a solution where you could use the 600AP, I have a security consern though. To limit which AP can associate to the WLC Cisco has the MAC filter. In my opinion I don't consider that save enough, so I was wondering if there's a p...

does 5700 have the heat-map support? can i load a floor-plan to the controller. i know we can make this with wcs. aruba saying that in 7200 specifications controller must have load floor plan option.

mhnedirli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Background information:WCS version 7.0.230.0Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.9 (Tikanga)I am unable to successfully start all of the services for WCS.  This is a fresh install.  Here's what the log says (from launchout.txt):JAVA_HOME=./../jr...

hi everyone... i am doing some project under the title design a global authentication system for distributed wireless neworks which involve " authentication through RADIUS server " in which teacher told us that you have to made virtual circuits b/w s...

Hi all,Is there a way to achieve AP load-sharing when we utilise AP groups? This will make life easy from both designers and implementers as we will not have to worry about subnet allocation etc.Thanks in advance. janesh

Hi New WLC 5508 is shipped with software 6.0.199.4 and would like to upgrade to 7.x versioncan I upgrade directly to version 7.x from my current version and via GUIthannk youAnthony

WCS was exported to NCS on a new virtual machine.Do I need to re-host the license on NCS 1.1.3.2 or can I upgrade from NCS to PI 1.2.1.12 then re-host the license file ?Right now I’m at NCS unlicensed.  Can I just upgrade then re-host the license?Wha...

I just replaced one of our old 1231 access points with a 1261n. The spec says it is 802.11n compliant but something seems odd to me. When I go into the config for the radio, it only shows data rates up to 54Mb/sec. That's the same as on our old 1231,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card