cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi I am having wireless (2504)  controller with 10(AIR-AP114) AP connected to it. And they are connected in my  network to internet.I want to give different SSID with different level of security.Example:SSID 1 : Guest  (access level limited)SSID 2 :...

HiOur boss has decided to provided VoIP for busy AE dept, have to get this setup in 36hrs.Using WISM on. 7.0.230.We have no Qom setup for this, was wondering if anyone has any info they could provide to point in the right direction, as need to walk r...

Has anyone ran into the following problem?The last shipment of 3602 APs for a customer came with 7.3 software. Controllers are running 7.2.110.0 so APs had to be downgraded. After APs finished downgrading they were still up. When we moved the APs to ...

alexjr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I bought a wi-fi Aironet 1130AG, I plug it in my network, it gets an IP address with my DHCP server but I can not manage it with my internet browser, "Internet Explorer can not display this page ". Wifi terminal responds to ping.Thank you for y...

Will there be a difference installing horizantally or vertically?Here are two links with different views....http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1130/installation/guide/113h_c2.html#wp1052157 Avoid mounting the access point on a wal...

hiI have a problem in join my ap1130ag in my wlc 2504i activate dhcp internel (172.19.1.50 ----> 172.19.1.60) in wlc and this wlc affected adresse for ap1130ag (172.19.1.51)wlc and ap1130ag is connected with switch  2960 (port 17,18)this port the swi...

Hi, I am new to cisco products and I am trying to setup an aironet 1242ag. I have figured out the ip given to it but, cannot access it with a browser. Can someone tell me why?Thanks,Jeff

I have a WLC on SRE 7.4 code  I need to have two ssid's One is more for a guest on one subnet and a second  SSID for employees. I am getting different answers so I am looking for best way to do it.Thanks                 

miket by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card