cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

So we have downloaded 7.4 to see what it could offer for bonjour services.  We are currently using local mode with centralized controllers, not flexconnect.  So it looks like you can filter mDNS via profile by interface or ssid.  So if we are using a...

Resolved! mixed MESH

Mesh questions:1. Can mesh work between and outdoor ap and and indoor ap? Which code to use?2. Are there different codes for indoor mesh and outdoor mesh?3. If oudoor and indoor mesh is required, do i need separate controllers for each mesh?

Hi AllI keep getting the following error on my ASA device : UNABLE TO LAUNCH DEVICE MANAGER FROM IP_ADDRESS.Has anyone been able to fix this issue as I have seen a number of people experiancing it.I have changed/disabled webvpn just to be sure it is ...

Resolved! WLC 5508 Soultion

I am planning to install the Cisco WLC 5508  in the network.I will have two SSID one for the Corporate Users authenticated through the AD and one for the Guest Users.I want whenever guest wants to connect through the GUEST SSID they will get a web pa...

Hi,We have a few 1500 outdoor mesh ap's.  1262N are used to link to these 1500 and extend the coverage to places.All 1262 was configured as mesh. But upon installation, none of them actually register to the controller and join the other mesh ap's.The...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Is there any way of changing the time for NCS to report an access point has disassociated from a controller, the issue I have is I am getting a lot of mail alerts indicating an AP has been disassociated from a controller then a few minuets lat...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does WCS HA work by ping or does it actually know if the service on the primary goes down,. For example, My Primary WCS server was up and working but the WCS services were in a stopping state. I wasn't able to log into the primary or the Secondary WC...

Hello,I have a failed scheduled task, i would like to see in the logging what went wrong. But which file can provide this information?With kind regards,Martijn.

mgruyters by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if you configure a wireless controller to not send any client traps, does that affect client information and stats in wcs?  wcs is managing controllers, and the controllers are also configured to send traps to another third party trap receiver for ti...

pkilkenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We wanted to upgrade our current WCS(7.0.230.0) to the NCS 1.2 to support virtual Wireless LAN Controllers(WLC).  What licensing/software would we need to do the upgrade?  Hopefully there is a VM solution as we prefer not to buy a hardware version.Th...

I having an issue with WCS and the new code 7.4 on my WiSM2 blade.  When I try to refresh configuration from/to controller it fails.  I just upgraded from 7.01 and it worked before the upgrade.   Is this not supported?   I am able to change configura...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card