cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I've been working with ACL's for a while and needed to filter some iTunes share traffic on a specific VLANI assume VACL's will work for me. So, I created the following but it doesn't seem to be working.Can I get some assistance on this from an...

Hi ,We have 3 seperate network with 3 diffrent ssid with one call manager.on all phones we set 3 profile , but when phones run through networks they stucked in last network and shows leaving service area .they could not switch fast betwheen networks ...

I have 2 Identical Cisco 7921 Wireless IP phones and I’m having trouble with one of them. I've got it to connect to the AP and pull its config from our call manager server and we are able to use it for a few hours, however, randomly, it seems it's lo...

We have setup a WLC with a specific Wlan and SSID. When we created this WLAN we enabled Web auth with a redirect page. We also are using LDAP to authenticate our users. Now when client machines connect to the SSID it is prompting them for a certifica...

langstonw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I get the web authentication dialog from 1.1.1.1 it starts of with a certificate error.Is there a way to prevent this certificate error while using the self signed certificate?  I have not been successful installing certificates on my WLC - prob...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have the following issues on a wireless network running PEAP, authenticating on Active Directory through ISE 1.1.2:Windows 7 laptops: (using native MS wifi drivers) Inconsistent connection attempts. Issue appears to be with certificate on ISE. ...

milesmet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card