cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings!I am in need of some assistance with the implimentaion of the AirCap 3602i wireless access points. 1. Is there a way to manually configure a AirCap 3602i to function without a WAN controller?2. I have an older 4402 WAN controller that will ...

I have a 2504 WLC with a 1042 AP and I have it placed on my edge Cisco 3750 switch. I have the management interface of the WLC set on my WAN IP 71.x.x.x subnet range, and I have the WLC doing DHCP duties with a DHCP scope of 192.168.X.0. I have my DN...

Hi there,I got a ISE 3315 with an IP-Plus license on it. Now I need to install a Wireless advanced license, but I got an error when trying. I've read that the wireless license doesn't need the ip-base one but I can't remove it?Any ideas?Thanks, Norbe...

Happy Tuesday!Q - Is it possible to have 100 Mbs on wireless? I do not believe it, but would like to check with you all before I sign up a contract for.Thanks in advance,Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

aramirez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me, the basic configuretion is complited. But don"t have any idea to verify the configuretion. And how to Impliment IPS 4240.GUR-4FL-IPS-PR1# show con nfiguration ! ------------------------------! Current configuration last modified Tue J...

Hi all,We are going to implement high availabilty in 5508 WLC with version of 7.3.101 . We will be using Prime infrastructure 1.2 for monitoring purpose.With Prime , whether we can monitor and manage redundant WLC also or only active WLC?...Thanks fo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card