cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is it possible to turn down a signal on a single wap, for a single wlan on a controller?                  

Ken Hagen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe have a new client with an existing wireless network (all Cisco). They had a few areas where the signal was poor and running cables was not an option. We have supplied three 2600's and set them up as repeaters but there is still one area that...

kris by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team,Did anybody try to use godaddy.com SSL certificate with Cisco WLC to get rid of untrusted certificate warning when the guest do captive portal authentication? Godaddy is not root authority and its intermediate authority that's why asking. Can yo...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way for me to limit 20-25 user per AP in the WLC?on this pic below  I already configure maximum allowed client per AP radio  : for the info my sofware version WLC is : Software Version7.3.101.0 and use cisco AP 3600 : AIR-CAP3602E-C-K9 ...

Hi Team,My customer need creats some separately web portal for some SSID (Guest and Staff), 01 web portal for Guest and 01 Web portal for Staff. Can WLC2504 can support this features ? Thanks & best Regards,Lam

ladoan by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have just been setting up a WISM2 in a test lab and for some reason the Supervisor is not creating a port channel on my 6500 as suggested in the WISM2 Deployment Guide. WISM2 is installed in an appropriate slot (according to same doco) and...

ewspall56 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card