cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Today in the office I saw an strange behaviour with the 5.0 Ghz antenna I was monitoring the antena with inssider because suddenly this morning interrupted my wifi connection (only 5 GH antena was affected, 2,4 client didn't suffer the interruption)S...

a.giorgi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are retiring our current radius server. It is windows 2003 IAS server (also a DC) that we use for 802.1X auth.We are moving to server 2008r2. I have already installed NPS and Network Authentication services on the server.On the existing IAS ser...

HelloWhen a new Ap is registered in NCS, it appears with an Audit Status = "Mismatch"When we click on Mismatch it says : Attribute = OfficeExtend AP  Value:  NCS=True  Controller=falseNCS is  1.1.1.24Controller is 7.2.111.3We tried with AP 2600i and ...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are setting an anchor wlc in DMZ and the DHCP is also in the DMZ. Guests can get IP, but cannot get to the login page. when i type the yahoo.com' ip address in the browser, I get this following,any idea?thanks,Hanguest-wlc02/login.html?redirect=98...

hanwucisco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card