Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Questions:- When you setup a repeater, is the repeater will show as an access point in the WCS or it does not show at all in the access point list?- Is the parent of the repeater can see the repeater as the association access point only?

Hi guys,I am trying to apply WLAN template from NCS to two WLCs 5508 and I receive this message."Another WLAN with same SSID and either WPA1/ WPA2/ WPA1+WPA2 is enabled. Please change the Layer 2 security policy."The template has layer 2 security wit...

Resolved! Wireless Bridge

Hello everyone,Looking to put a wireless bridge in to connect 2 building about 2000 feet apart.  Excellent Line Of Site from rooftop to rooftop.  Very little data traffic but will be running Voice over the link.  Anyone have any input on using the 13...

Hello,In the ISE documentation is states that under a Guest_Activity report you must have guest access logging enabled on the NAD in the ISE network. My question is where do I enable  guest access logging in the WLC that is our NAD?

Resolved! Production WLAN

I have 3 ea.  4404 with 90 APs  (1231 & 1240) with 30 LXE clients. I'm having issues with overlapping, high CRC counts, RF signal bleedover, and I'm trying to figure out how to make adjustments; such as transmit power threshold settings or channel as...

I experienced a power outage and when the router came back online, the wireless AP does not work.  I also get an invalid certificate error/warning when I try to access the router through CCP.  The wired ethernet connections work fine, but I it appear...

ktblaser1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Air-ap to air-lap

Hi AllWe have several AIR-AP1242 that we would like to use as AIR-LAP1242 Im not sure but I think this is this possible? If so how do we configure it please?I always appreciate your repliesThanksbob

I've got a question regarding large amount of ARP-packets when enabling "Interface Groups" (aka "VLAN Select") on a WLAN.Currently we have an SSID with approximatly 12.000 similtanoius users during peak hours. These users are primarly students with l...

stokke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. Need your help.I have Cisco WLC 2504.I was configured one wlan with external web-authentication.External web server is apache on freebsd.When user connect to wlan and open web browser, wlc redirects client to external web page, where...

Is there a way to set up these ap's to bridge. Ie two buildings 100 yards apart Both buildings have wired clients into a Cisco poe switch. Want to plug the ap's into each switch and have them bridge the data and even better if they could trunk vlan...

gene.uhl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our NCS installation runs in a VM, and is intermittantly slow. The NCS appears to be a 64bit app/os does anyone know if the underlying Oracle instance is also 64 bit? This is a 1.1.0.58 version of NCS. thanks

Hi,I've searched around to see if someone else has experienced the same issue regarding HREAP AP's losing their VLAN mappings; however I could not find any related topics.ScenarioI've got a 5508 WLC running ver 7.0 with local VLANs assigned as follow...

Jurgens L by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes