cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I am trying to setup an IPSEC Tunnel between a WLC 5508 and a ISE, to perform AAA with radius protocol.I' d like setupo a IPSEC tunnel and let the radius data from the wlc to ISE pass inside it.I have configured the WLC Radius profile enabli...

ifabrizio_0-1677767589829.png
ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As a tittle suggests, AP failed to join to WLC (C9800) after first booting. The other day, we stopped the power of AP because of planned power outage. After finishing that and AP was power on, AP failed to join to WLC (C9800). A long time ago, We cha...

Lucas Woo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACI and CCI

Hi there are two APs with the same wlc. When AP1 uses channel 1 and AP2 uses channel 6 or 11 with 2.4. Can we say ACI and CCI do not happen no matter how close the two AP are? Thanks

Leftz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have reset the device and i able login to Mobile Express Web UI but i dont access point.It say zero.I have i have ceck ap in cli .My connected ap shows zeroI I am assuming the it show have ap also .So it act Controller as well as AP .but ibn cli it...

SOM by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, Kindly advise how to troubleshoot no switch port led (notconnect shown in interface output) but AP 1542 is having green blinking when connected initially followed by red blinking. But switch interface showing not connect with no LED on por...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card