cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I unpluged the cisco AP port and again I pluged it but The AP can not join the WLC*Feb 28 04:15:04.001: %DTLS-5-SEND_ALERT: Send FATAL : Close notify Alert to 172.17.5.3:5246*Feb 28 04:15:04.102: %CAPWAP-5-AP_EASYADMIN_INFO: AP Easy Admin information...

I a setting up a Guest network on 9800L WLC. I have it setup to the point where the user can join the network but no redirect page pops when they join. I am able to see in DNAC that they IP learn is successful and L3 Auth starts but on testing no Red...

emolstad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day colleagues! I have a one interesting question, in my opinion, about embedded IoT-BLE in c9100 WiFi APs and DNA-spaces architecture in general. To be honest I couldn't google this answer and couldn't find anything about it on cisco.com, stran...

After applying an upgrade to current version 17.06.05 on our two C9800-L-F-K9 devices (not in HA), one device won't boot anymore... LEDs are off. Powercycling let the onboard LEDs light up, but switching off after a few seconds, fans keep running on ...

t.ricco by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we use a WLC 2504 in an old museum with thick stone walls, with 4 intersecting tunnel-like corridors/hallways and several rooms and little halls connected to the corridor.Besides two CAP2602i internal access points which work fine, we use a CAP260...

Hello, I'm looking to se if there is a way in order to disable just the 2.4gHz band on a single model 3802 AP in out environment. Were running a model 5520 controller.  When on the controller & I check the AP in question under Access Points > Radios ...

Mogwai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HICan I use CBS350 POE switches in ENT wireless network to connect WLC 9800L and C9105AXI Is CBS switches support that connection and can work smoothly with CAPWAP and other wireless protocols and WLC functions

Hi All-We are exploring ways of keeping our internal devices off our our guest network.  Guest is open with no authentication or sign in required.  I was thinking of trying to  use MAC filtering to accomplish this.  I think this will require a pretty...

Hi,we have som vsat location there we need to find a block high data usage clients, because we have very low bandwidth. I have figured out how to block clients, but I am struggling to find the high data usage clients mac address. Is this possible on ...

mempex by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,is there a way to restart the webserver of the 9800 in case the web ui is "hanging"? when starting radioactive trace via gui the gui hang for several minutes/hour, it recovered by itself, but is there a way to restart webservice in suc...

It seems that a new feature called 'Easy PSK' is supported as of WLC version 17.5. Looking at the description in the documentation, this is something that could potentially be interesting for our environment. The documentation about the specifics on ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card