cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiCan anyone please help me with this?I need to use active directory for web-authentication without any server using LDAP, I read the document on cisco website but it is still unclear to me that how to integrate the existing Active directory user dat...

Hi all,i need you help. I have a custom that needs to deploy a wireless solution, in attach plan, does not want a solution with WLAN controller.I proposed a solution with AIR-AP1024N-E-K9. What solution should implement in order to have a good covera...

MarcoM by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone please help me with this?I need to use active directory for web-authentication without any server using LDAP, I read the document on cisco website but it is still unclear to me that how to integrate the existing Active directory user dat...

HelloWe  got Wireless LAN Controller and 5 Access Point, its still not production.We connect to AP using static WPA2, how can authenticate via Active Directory instead of WPA2.We got Windows 2003 Domain Controller acting as DNS / DHCPthanksST

Hi, I recently installed 2 wlc 5508 with the latest software 7.3.101.0. There is an issue I can not resolve. I am not able to activate the Internal DHPC Server. The following message appears: "Error in setting dhcp scop leasetime"....

Hi!I have configured a Cisco AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 access point as an Access Point Root with an SSID and  a Static WEP.I am able to see the Wireless network on my laptop, but when connecting to it, it takes a lot of time.Also when I succeed in connecting ...

net buzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card