cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 4404 running 7.0 code. My client wants to be able to have a splash page pop up when a user joins a specific SSID.  There should be no type of authentication that happens.  This will be like web auth to an external server, the only difference...

Dear All,  I have a wireless network with cisco 5508 WLC for corporate network ,Cisco WLC for guest network, ACS 4.2, and 200 accesspoints.Corporate SSID authentication-   WPA1 & 2  with Dot1X(Via ACS)Guest        SSID authentication- Webauth with AC...

Resolved! 5508 FUS

We recently received a couple of new 5508 WLC running 7.2.103 but the FUS is running 6.0.182. Is it possible to upgrade the FUS to 7.0.0 remotley? Looking at the FUS release notes, user intervention is no longer required, Is this possible?Thanks

Hi guys.Anyone in this forum that can confirm if web authenication can be used for wireless guest users by externally authenicate users in Cisco Ironport?Customer has evidently done lot of effort in their Ironport for wired guests...BTW Radius auth(i...

Hi all,I am trying to configure a new 7925G phone. The phone uses a certificate for authetication to the AP.Regarding the connection is ok as I can access the phone acress the Network.When I create the phone into the CUCM, it seems that the phone is ...

Does anyone here on the forum have any suggestions to make the Map Editor function in Cisco's WCS easier to navigate??  I have been trying to set the "light walls" on the floor plan I uploaded and it keeps coming out a mess.  Also, when I am done add...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card