cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have found some samples on the FlexConnect setup for the controller side. However none of the documents mentioned how the switch port should be configured that goes to the controller and AP.At this moment I have a Cisco 5508 configured in CAPWAP...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco WLan 2504 controller which after a reboot has lost network connectivity, when I connect via console it is stuck on loading image, Please help as I am not knowledgeable with Cisco stuff and only bought this as it has web interface.Ha...

Hi,According to Cisco Prime Network Control System Configuration Guide, Release 1.1 (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/ncs/1.1/configuration/guide/maps.html#wp1283816), the only way to locate APs to floorplan is by manual which is one by one. ...

remysyaku by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hion a 5508 WLC can we create new SSID for IPAD / IPHONE Users without having ISE, onyly Iphone / IPAD are allowed to be authenticated rest all should be denied.  IS this possiblePlease input cheersCP

Hello I currently have a single 2504 Controller managing 50 AP's.  I am adding a Second 2504 AP Controller with 15 Lic to manage an additional 10 AP's.  My current 2504 has each port configured for my four subnets that and it is ma...

Hi, I've recently set up a guest wireless in my office, using a WLC 2504 controlling 4 1142 APs. They have been working great for about a month, but as of yesterday, the Wifi signal from 2 of the APs began to pulse - 5 seconds on, 1 second off - whic...

Resolved! WCS with WLC

We use 5508 wireless LAN controllers and WCS (7.0.164.3). I know wcs is for managment and troubleshooting but want to make sure, does restarting the WCS affects the wireless controllers or the access points?            Siddhartha       

Hi Board,currently I want to prepare a WLC test series. Now I'm stuck at the Band Select feature. I'm not clever enough to completely understand the functionality by reading the 7.2 software configuration guide or this document https://supportforums....

Hi all,I have a 1262 that will be setup as a WGB and wirelessly connect to a Cisco MESH AP.  A switch and clients will hang off of the 1262 WGB.  How many clients can a 1262 WGB support?Thanks

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI purchased a cisco2901 and added a SRE so as to add the WLAN module. I need to know If any of you have ever had to configered this bo know how before.I just need to know how we unable Http access from the CLI for the WLAN module.regards

dumisanid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5508 that I just setup and it is giving me this error:Warning: Controller has detected its IP Address 10.2.200.2 being used by a machine with MAC Address 50:57:a8:c6:e5:2fThe problem is that the conflicting MAC address is the one associa...

ckendzora by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card