cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm having some difficulties configuring my Cisco WLC (5508) - ver 7.0.230.0 .I'm have multiple client device residing on same vlan associated to the WLC but unable to telnet over port 8090. However, when inter-vlan, client device able to telnet o...

abelliu86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. I have installed three Cisco Aironet 1131AG Wireless Access Points. All the access points have been configured with two SSIDs, each one in a different VLAN (VLAN 1 and VLAN 3). One of these SSIDs was configured for guest users. The authenti...

Cisco 4404 WLCAP 1240 - LWAPWireless client receives a DHCP address from central DHCP server fine.Unable to route outside of own subnet - Continuous ARP WHO HAS (Default Gateway addr) TELL (client IP) messages being receivedWLC running OS 4.2.99.0If ...

cbeaufoy by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have to replace a 1230 with an 1262 AP. Do you have any suggestions for me or I'm right with my ideas?All antennas have to be in the same direction on the AP and I guess when the old 1230 is working well the 1262 will be only better .Atte...

helloi have a question about a cisco wlc 2500.when you configure a interface on the controller, you can set a ip addressmask en DHCP server address but also you can set the interface as a AP-Managerwhy is this?thanks

Hello expers,With the Cisco controller based wireless designs we could use the DHCP option 43 or the DNS method for AP discovery.How do you decide which one to use? I'm after latest Cisco ducmentation which either specify one over the other as best p...

jaysilva6 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The problem is WiSM module not coming in OPER-UP status , it’s in  Started-Keepalive status.I did run debug wism events on cat6509 and seeing below logs:Aug 17 05:16:02.930: WiSM-Evt:dman_cntrl_db_search_by_mac: Found mac 30e4.db38.9981 for slot/port...

Hi,A client purchased Cisco infrastructure to primarily support Supervisors with iPADs. Now we find out iPADs cannot support APs that have multiple SSIDs assciated with one mac address. Autonomous APs can deal with this issue viaMBSSID - Multiple Bas...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I'm with problem to get IP by dhcp in my network wireless on AP 1240ag.I wish that my AP has two VLANs and each VLAN issue IP by DHCP.My DHCP server is a Windows Server 2008 for VLAN 1 and a Linux for VLAN 12.The AP it's connected by Trunk to a S...

I found the 3502 waps are plenum rated, I found the cable on the antenna are plenum rated, but are the antenna plenum rated?AIR-ANT5160NP-R?AIR-ANT2451NV-R?AIR-ANT2460NP-R?AIR-ANT25137NP-R?The installers want to be able to tell the ...

Hi, I am getting the following error message on a Cisco 2921 as a result of which has a there is 99 % CPU util. This router has the following cards installed and 4G WWAN EHWIC is running 15.1(4) M3 image. EHWIC_CELL_MSG-1-EHWIC_ERROR_EVENTS: eHWIC E...

Pranay Raj by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup a WLC5508 with 2 SSIDs, one for guest traffic and another for internal users.  They are in separate subnets and are routed out to the internet via 2 different isps, with the guest network going over a bonded t1 and the internal users going ou...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card