cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello my name is IvanI have a WLC version 7.0.116.0 and 10 LAP registered in mode local. All of them are showing 4 SSID's. I need to work using to one SSID security in layer 2 with wpa psk +mac filter. I already configure all the mac address in the i...

All,I have a 300 AP Wism blade into a VSS chassis.  Is there a good way to disable communication to the controllers on the wism?  I'd like to remove the two controllers form the network with a software command as this is a remote location.  I underst...

Hi,We have a 4404 controller and 1010/1131 access points. We use enterprise authentication. Windows AD environment. Clients are mainly Windows 7.The problem at the moment is, users are having to enter their logon details at least twice, sometimes thr...

Had various issues with WLC recently.  Still not sure if it's WLC or LAP that's causing issue.Here are the logs:5Thu Mar 29 16:20:10 2012AP Disassociated. Base Radio MAC:c4:71:fe:42:15:ac6Thu Mar 29 16:20:10 2012AP's Interface:1(unknown type) Operati...

helloI have to create a ssid and configure security with encryption and password wap ascii "log2011mfe"I set it up via telnet command with the deputy and all is well finished with crltZ and all is well, but when the web server aironet, tells me that ...

Hi there, Could someone point me in the right direction with regards to the following? I have a requirement to set up a guest SSID for contractor so that they can use the internet while in the office.Security say that all traffic on this SSID should ...

I have a new site I am bringing up in Japan, but I have my controllers based in a DC in Australia.  I am curious if there are any latency limitations to consider when installing the AP's.  I am using 3502i's.  I know with HREAP, there is a 300 ms lim...

I need a WCS report that will actually give me the top n Wireless Access points that have too many clients trying to authenticte to them.We have some serious capacity issue in meeting rooms but we need a ball park figure of how many WAPs might be aff...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card