cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,My WCS is configured with the help of a location several campus and buildings in it. When i´m trying to create an ambassador account i want to give him permissions for creating guest users accounts on just a campus with several buildings.My...

Hi,I have a demo license version of WCS v7.0 set up for a customer trial which is controlling a WLC-4402 and approx 10 access points.Everything is working normally and as I would expect apart from the 'Client Traffic' reporting. When I check the grap...

Hello:I have a couple wireless controllers running 6.0.202, one acting as an anchor, the other as a foreign controller, and I have a WLAN shared between them that uses web athentication. My question is, is there a web auth timeout command where it fo...

s-daly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what dbm or mw each of the power local settings are? I see on a 1042 from -1 thru 20 and am assuming 20dBm is 100mW. Anyone know the others?OM-ess-lab-WLAN1(config-if)#power local ?           <-1 - 20>  One of: -1 2 5 8 11 14 17 20  ...

Hi I need help in configuring unified wireless guest access. i have followed the guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Mobility/emob41dg/ch10GuAc.html#wp999843.But the problem is it still does not work. what i dont get is that th...

Hello,does someone know if it is possible two combine two wgb for the same client-network?Invented example:There is a train with a trainwide switched Network and I want to connect this train to a cisco controller-based wlan. Because of the big lenght...

At customer site we have a wireless lan installed with wireless lan controller 5508. This works fine but the customer wants to add wireless bridge WET200 into the network. The problem is that the bridge seems to authenticate and associates with the L...

sabey by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have seen the anbassador managing guest users set an End time at NCS system. The NCS uses UTC time zone. But WLCs are in one country only and should use GMT+1 time zone to avoid confusion and ambassador not needs to calculate the end time. Is i...

Hi All,I currently have a guest access WLAN setup on our WLC / WCS using the internal webauth functionality.I would like to set this up to use External webauth (we need an external server to host ~16 different custom pages which are all branded etc) ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card