Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does someone can give me an explaination about this warning from the WLC4402 after the software upgrade to 7.0.96. version?this is the message: Warning: WLC has detected its IP add xx.xx.xx.xx being used by a machine with MAC add xx:xx:xx:xx.and the ...

hi all,i am using WLC 4400.is there any kind of mechanism so that when an AP goes off, i will get alert on mail or sms on phone?kindly sugest.

I have an ACS 5.2 and the certificate was generated locally on the ACS. I can configureEAP-TLS, a certification without golde root window achow I can configure EAP-TLS without a CA

I am supporting a small cluster of AP541N WAPs and would like to know if there is an easy way to manually disconnect an associated client (recognized by MAC address) from the Associated Clients screen in the Access Point Configuration Utility Status ...

Wireless Setup: (9) Wism 7.0.116.0(1) WCS 7.0.172.0APs are a mixture of 1242, 1142, 3502i, 3502e.MFP was enabled and WCS received hundreds of these messages:MFP Anomaly Detected - 1 'Invalid MIC' violation(s) have originated from the AP with BSS 'MAC...

Hey,I have a question about sitesurveying with ap3500'sI'm going to deploy a wireless network in a new building, i have a company that normaly does my site surveys. I normally provide them with some AP's configured with a designated ssid and local po...

Hello,I have 6 wireless intermec devices 730A and 730B that  connect to two 1242 access points.The problem is that after a while the devices have no ping  response although they are authenticated to the AP and they work after  the reload of the AP co...

We are using wireless on our company. The WLC is Cisco 5508, our Access Points are Cisco 1260 series.Our probless is, the network connection is too slow,we even added more APs. We just noticed that each PC is transferring from one APs to another afte...

mparas_04 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes