cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a Cisco 881G router with cellular card PCEX-3G-CDMA-V.The correct version of software is running according to the Cisco product overview documents: flash:c880data-universalk9-mz.124-22.T2.binWhile I am using the cellular connection surfing...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I heard that it would be possible to configure WiFi-network in such a way it allows only devices of which the AP’s get a RX-signal that is above –xx dBm.This would prevent access from devices ‘far away’ eg: devices at BT office or Golden Tulip hotel,...

Hello to all, i  have a Problem with a wifi client.The client login successfully and the 26 seconds later the client recieve an idle timeout from WLC.*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_0: Jul 15 12:53:22.471: 00:24:7e:a8:2a:2b x.x.x.x Adding Fast Path rule type = Air...

jagebauer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;We use approximately 100 ap (1242ag) with WLC4400 series controller. Unfortunately some of our ap reduce other ssid which places closed to our ap.What we supposed to do to keep from this situation ?ThanksBest regards.

Resolved! Setting up WDS

Hi, I have a customer that needs to extends its wireless network wirelessly. All the AP:s (AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9) are managed by a WLAN Controller (AIR-WLC2106-K9). One of the AP needs to be extended, which i'm guessing, with WDS. This AP needs to have ...

amir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of 114n APs in my network and the CAPWAP uptime and AP uptime are almost the same. But there is one which always resets after some time. I have moved across to another switch port but the issue persists. I have other 1141 and 1131's...

grabonlee by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Some body can help-me about how can I store the file config.txt on Cisco aironet AP1231g  when the size of this file is more than 32kb (ex: 45kb long)?,  the size of the NVRAM is 32KB.      After I have had a error message of buffer size, i...

Dears ,I have upgraded my WLC from version 5.1.151 to version 6.0.202 and then to 7.0.116 .Since when , I see that all clients are disconnected every around 20 minutes and re-connected again .Does anyone has any clues ?WLC is 4402AP are AIR-LAP1231G-...

It seems that the only difference between the 1260 and the 3500 is the CleanAir capability. But what is the difference between the 1140 and the 1260? The only thing I can find is that the 1140 supports OfficeExtend. wIs there any hardware differences...

dhurshowy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've read a lot and watched the recent webinar, but I still have a few questions:1) During and Event Driven RRM "The channel change is not random. It is picked  based on device       contention, thus it is an intelligent alternate choice.". Could you...

dhurshowy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card