Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Some maps are not showing connected clients.  Getting warning message saying MAP has not been assigned to any Mobility Service yet.  Where do I set this?  I have compared my working maps with other building maps and do not see any differences in conf...

t.andrist by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCurrently running WCS7.0.164.0.Currently we're got 2 WLAN.  A 3rd is about to be activated which is Guest Access which is outsourced.What I'd like to do is get some figures of the traffic flow trough these WLANs.I'm guessing the Client Traffice Str...

I made an error.I removed a dismissed AP from database, before removing from map.This means I have a red triangle on map, and no active AP.Recreating the whole map should be really a mess, since the red flag scales up to a fairly complex campus.Any i...

ibrunello by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Infrastructure looks like this way: Peap authentication, Cisco ACS server, 4402 WLC. 1131 LAPI have muliple sites running this WLC but only one site is having this problem. In ACS log, I see user's authenticated but all people there just can ...

Has anyone had any success tftping wlc code using the wlc GUI tftp function with a Macbook Pro?  I am using TFTP 3.3.1 for mac and it doesn't seem like it wants to connect?  Is there a firewall setting or port that needs to be open on the Macbook end...

Dear Friend,I have a requirement in a University. The scenario is like below:Students have to pay and get UserID/Password from the University Network Administrator. University Network Administrator will create a UserID/Password with pre defined time ...

Does anyone have any experience with massive rollouts of 7925G wireless IP phones?We have 200+ to roll out.  We're trying to find a way to streamline the process.Does anyone have any tips?Any ways to avoid configuring each phone individually?Thanks!V...

1524 LAP with 2.4, 4.9 and 5.8 radios.  The WLC configuration is setup to allow client access via the backhaul interface.  There's a need to be able to access from 4.9 and 5.8 clients.  4.9 clients work fine as do the 2.4 clients.  The 5.8 is used fo...

kemahnken by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,please any one confirm ,is it possible to configure the DHCP scope for APs in WLC ?i am having 5508 controller connected to L3 switch..if it is possible what need to be done for that.thanks in advance.venkat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card