cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I'm applying a Wireless deployment using 4 WLCs and 1 WCS to control several APs that works with the 802.11 b/g standard. I've recently detected a high level of interference in one floor, but I still can't find the source of the interferen...

a01123489 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently converted autonomous 1131APs to LWAP. We have some 802.11b clients that were associated to these APs and they worked fine. Ever since we converted them to LWAP, the clients frequently disassociate and it causes alarms on these wireless cl...

Hi,was wondering if it would be a bad idea to have controllers with different versions of code being managed by the same WCS? We have alot of 1020 APs that don't support the code for n and these are at our Main campus but, at our branches we have 124...

I have used a 3rd party utiltity for TFTP but I want to use the one on the WCS server. I have it's ip address but when I try to upload a file it fails. I created a folder on the C drive and called it Wireless_Configs and tried C:\Wireless_Configs and...

Hi I am completely new to wireless networking and know next to nothing so any advise would be much apprieciated. I own an apartment on a complex abroad and they have recently had wireless internet installed. There are some areas of the complex where ...

mat-price by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As far as I can see, the WCS supports only windows 2003.  Any possibility to upgrade this? Any new product(software)launch within short terms?Thanks in advance,Jeremy

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,is that possible that with EAP PEAP MSCHAP V2 protocol integrated with MS ADand clients do not require any setting on their computer's windows (XP,7)??????????

I have two ssid's on my 1130ag each with different security when I use wep I can get my email on my droid. When i connect to the second ssid and use wpk I can get to the in the Internet but my email will not move in Exchange.What am I missing?

omgjames1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a small office area I am trying to implement Wireless access to DSL connection   I have a 5508 Controller and CAP3502I-A-K9  AP.   From what I can tell I 5508 support PoE.  However,  LED for he port I connect the the AP, via a SFP, remai...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card