cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,We have just configured MAC Authentication for our wireless WLAN via the Cisco ACS Radius Server.The server is configured with a list of MAC addresses to allow on the wifi network and the controllers send authenticationrequests to the radiu...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problwm with a WLC 5508If I define a new WLAN with a ID greater 16 the WLAN will not be send out by the AP Is this a bug or a feature? Udo

winkelu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are experiencing some issues while upgrading from WCS  7.0.164 to 7.0.172. For some reason, everytime we try to import the 7.0.164 database, the 7.0.172 restore process aborts with:Waiting for database to become idleTo Version 7.0.172.0Invoking up...

croos by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just got avaya wireless phones to connect the WLC and they require us to enable Admission Control (under wireless--> 802.11 radios), but when we click the checkbox we get an error message saying : "unable to modify media config while network is op...

Dear All,i have WLC 5500 with 50 AP Base license with LAP 3500i APs,so, do i need license for the WLC to work with the cleanair technology even it software ver 7  ?????and also i have WCS with base license so do i need a license also for the WCS to w...

Hi All.I have one upgrade question regarding WISM 2 and WS-6509Today my IOS is:System image file is "disk0:s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SXH4.bin" Do a have to upgrade to 12.33 SXJ, or will 12.33 SXH4 work ?Can anyone help clarify?Thx !

Hi i have 350 WAP (1142n) running of two WLC 5508 (IOS version 7). WLCs are not located on the same subnets/locations and are not configured as mobility groups. The vlan ids on both wlcs are not identical, eg:wlc1 - vlan47, WLAN id 5wlc2 - vlan47, WL...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, For some testing purpose, I need to generate some MIC failures in the controller. How can I generate these failuresThanksNikhiL

hi,i have a network of APs connected to WLC model 4400. AP model 1242AGOne of the APs when i brought into network, it goes to exlcuded clien listIt is getting dhcp address......

We have a root AP whose status light is showing solid red.  We power cycled it and it still shows solid red.  According to the Cisco documentation, this indicates a firmware failure.  Unfortunately, we did not get Smartnet with this access points and...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card