Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have an office extend AP at my house for testing purposes.  I can connect to my employer's internal wireless with no problems.  Every time I enable any personal SSID, I lose my internal wireless connection to the office.  What is causing this?Thank...

HIIm setting up a WLC 5508 with no Lag. So i have to use multiple ap-mgmt inteface, but i am a little confused of how to set this up.Should the management interface also support dynamic ap mgmt ? In the DHCP option 43 should I point to the ip of the ...

Hi there. I am quite new to WCS and preparing a demo for a client. I am also using WLC2125 with LAP1252s for this setup. Is it possible to modify the shape of the heatmaps of the APs? I know how to regulate TX power of the radios and all works great ...

We replaced a WLC2106 with a WLC2112 and the 2112 can't authenticate anything. Both WLCs have the exact same configuration on them. We are using a RADIUS server to do MAC authentication. Both WLCs have been set to use no delimiter in the MAC filterin...

jasonww04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Aironet 1242G that I can telnet into and ping a device on another subnet but with a wireless connection to the 1242G I am unable to ping the same device. From the wireless connection I can ping any deivce on the same subnet but nothing that ...

diek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I web browse to a WLC I enter my username and password. However it keeps propting me as though the login is incorrect. When I check the ACS server it is showing successful login attempts. Why would the ACS successfully authenticate but the WLC s...

Dear all,I was wondering if anoyone out there has a template for Users Acceptance Testing form for Cisco wireless deployments.I would be very grateful if any of you guys can post the template somewhere on the forum or if you may kindly send it to me ...

nawar1985 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card