cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone!I placed order for four AP-1310, and i had no idea about Lightweight mode AP,I will have to buy a WLC for only four Access points, which would be a complete waste of money,i have been going through forums and blogs to find out methods to ...

Setting up a 5508 for the first time.  It will be installed at my DataCenter.  I'm trying to figure out the best way to connect this to my switch.  All AP's will be H-REAP accessing the WLC over WAN.  I'm good on configuring the WLAN's for H-REAP and...

Hello,How can i find Avoid check for non-DFS channel checkbox on WLC or WCS, when i remove the all non-DFS channel, i get a warning 'at least one non-dfs channel required in dca list' but i have another WLC which working without non-DFS channel.Thank...

Emre Ozkan by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a Cisco 2100 with 16 1131 AG LAP's.  Every few days an AP seems to lock up and lose connection to the controller.  This has happened a few times with various methods to fix.  I either reboot the AP, reboot the controller or reboot the switch...

Hi Wireless gurus,I've recently tried to demo the NME-WLC modules integrated to the Cisco 2921 router. However, I've bumped into an issue with the NME-WLC's connectivity to it's host router.Initially, when I configured the router and the WLC, I did n...

I am having an issue setting up my access point model AIR-AP1231G-E-K9. I am not familier to the Cisco Technology but I can able to use hyper teminal.Could any one help me to configure my access point through hyper terminal. I would very much apprici...

Just installed an 1142 a couple weeks ago and since day one, the output drops incriment constantly.  There is only one user connected to this AP, and it is a stand alone.  I saw somewhere that it might be dropping multicast packets, but the command "...

atomike10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple sites with 5508s.  They are all currently on 6.0.199.4 and when I click on a specific client and hit the link test button, I always get a failure.   I can actively ping the clients so I know they are currently connected.  Any ideas wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card