cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are building a wireless mess for a bus garage and we speced cisco omni 5.0 dbi for the 802.11 a radio. however we plan to mount these from ceiling of the building.  When the antenna came in they have a sticker on them that says do not hang upside ...

overton_i by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have created a custom weauth login page follow the example in the WLC admin guide. However, there is no response when I click the submit button. I am doubt I miss something, could anyone give me some ideas? Attached is the login pgae. Thank y...

wain_ip by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings. I need to setup a wireless bridge between two buildings that are around 300ft apart. This is my first time doing something like this and I would appreciate input from anyone that has experience. I've looked through cisco's docs and read a ...

I have aironet 1250 and I want to generate a-msdu packets, but I failed.I used all combinations of following commands and iperf tool for generating packets.(1) a-mpdu enable: conf t -> dot11 addba enable -> dot11 addba timeout -> end -> sh run(2) a-m...

jehunrhee by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellothat parameters can use to optimize the roaming of a bridge wmic3205?. The current configuration is the following one, but the roamin he/she doesn't take place satisfactorily.interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache no snmp trap lin...

jpzarate by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As i knew when SGSN address or QoS is changed, GGSN send an accounting interim-update message to AAA server, anyway, i'm not confident other parameters (such as RAT) beside SGSN and QoS affects GGSN to send interim-update. anyone have an idea?Than...

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearI have detected several rogue APs in my company, one is with no security key. We are using 4402 WLC, i tried to contain those rogue APs , after this it shows these APs as contained, but no effect on SSID, still anyone can use it. Can someone tell...

adilhayat by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are starting to roll out a few Win7 devices. Even on our Guest WLAN, they are taking longer to authenticate on the AP1231 than WinXP. The APs are controlled by a WLC, which connects to NAC. Had anyone had this issue? What was your fix?Thanks Mucho...

sjoyce by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am seeing a lot of the following showing up in the WLC trap log:Decrypt errors occurred for client <CLIENT-MAC> using WPA2 key on 802.11b/g interface of AP 00:17:0f:81:ad:90I have done a fair amount of searching about and I cant seem to find a...

Hi everyone,I configured Cisco WAP200 AP with WEP security. Clients connecting without problems to AP, 100% signal, but DHCP address (offered for W2003Server) is not assigned to any device, it receives APIPA address.The only solution that I find is e...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card