cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anyone know what I need to mesh the Cisco Aironet 1131 series access points together.  I have a few spread around a small campus and was wondering if this series is even able to be meshed & what components I'd need to make this happen?Thanks,...

datencio1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have an open (Layer 2 security=none) wlan used by vistors to our building. We sometimes get complaints about the wifi disconnecting. I notice on the Advanced tab that the session timeout is enabled and set for 1800 seconds. Is the session time...

dporod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can you configure Access Points to allow LDAP authentication of users when they are accessing wireless networks?Do you have to have a Controller to do this?If so, what happens if a WAN link from a WAP to its controller goes down? Is the WAP (an...

How can i best setup the following:Switch: 2960-24PC-SAP: AIR-AP1141NI have no Wireless Lan Controller.I want to setup 2 Vlan's on the 2960, 1vlan for wired pc's, and 1 vlan for the AP's. I will do dhcp on both vlans.I want to know how the best metho...

Hi!I try to install a 1242 as a repeater from a Dlink DWL-3200AP. When I mark it as a repeater, 802.11g falls down (see image).If I finally get set as repeater, do yoy have to share the channel and SSID? Or Cisco and Dlink are incompatible? Regards.

Hi,1. We know that the memory capacities of the AP 1200 are 16 Mbytes RAM and 8 Mbytes FLASH respectively.2. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_tech_note09186a008019fea0.shtmlIn the above link they mention that 4MB is requ...

Hi Guys,I have recently had issues with clients disconnecting (made obvious by Outlook refusing to connect back up to Exchange after creating over 32 sessions) and also N clients not being able to connect at over 54Mbps or just not being able to achi...

tom.hill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm upgrading my 4402 controllers from 4.2.112.0 to 4.2.209.0 and I also need the 4.2.205.0 ER.aes file. On a previous discussion I was given a link for the 4.2.205.0 ER.aes boot file for the 4404 controller. When I went to the 4402 controller softwa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card