cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello,I would like to know which it is the sequence of priority that a LAP takes to choose a WLC. I explain my case:I have a DHCP server with the option 43 enabled where I assign IP of WLC, but I also have enabled OTAP on WLC. What  LAP will choose f...

jpzarate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A customer needs (5) AIR-AP1252AG-A-K9 access points and is asking for the AIR-ANT2451NV-R= compatibility. I get an error when trying to add the antena in Dynamic Configurator and CCW also. The customers needs 802.11 a/g/n  service. Are both produ...

HI all ¡¡I'm studing to obtain ccnp but i have some doubts in the wirelles chapter. I hope anyone can help me...I add a image to talk about...In the image you have f 2 SSID in the same LAP, you need only one vlan to carry al traffic to the wlc. Final...

Hello,I am having a problem. I can't login through web auth page from a 4404 controller more then once with the same user name. I get an error telling me to many logins with the same user name, when I try.We have our novell maximum connection set to ...

Hello,we have bought some wip310 sip phone wireless. When testing them on a multiple APs network(same ssid, same channel, AP in mode WDS), we realize they don't support changes of AP !we have tested roaming with iphones and it works very well, sip/rt...

gguerin94 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to see the old alarms from WCS, I mean on top of the screen displayed Alarms summary specifically critical alarms (red triangle) when these alarms are resolved which is the record that there ever was this alarmcan any one help my thanx

jcartes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm new of the forum!we want to provide guest users of a guest WLAN. At the moment we have set up an opened guest WLAN with no Layer 2 and Layer 3 security but with Web-auth actived. We use a Cisco Nac guest access server for the guest accounts an...

frafrafra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I'm fairly new to the whole Cisco WLC system so this may be a more simple question than I realise.We are having an issue with some laptops dropping on and off the WLAN while sat on peoples desks not roaming anywhere.  I can see that some APs ha...

I have a question on Point-to-Multipoint Bridging for aironet 1300's.Here is the setup that I have: I have three mobile units that I need to connect to eachother. Each unit has a 1300 series bridge in it, one set as a root, the other 2 as non-root. ...

Jon Moots by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Folks,          I have 4400 series controller, in which I have installed 6.0 firmware recently. I could see that 'down ' access points are not displayed in the controller. And also , even if the access points are up, the total number of acti...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card