cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a WLC 4402 running 7.0.98.0 with several 1131s, 1300s, and 1 1231. Since i upgraded from 6 ro 7.0.98.0 the SSIDs aren't broadcasting on the 1231. I have an AP Group with two WLANS and the AP joined to it but the SSIDs aren't broadcasting. Any...

HiWe have distributed bout 100 wrp400 to customers connected to prime telco operator in DK.We are recieving increasing number of complaints that the wrp400 disconnects.We have traced from operator side and wrp side. The wrp400 looses dhcp within 24 h...

I have several 1142LAPs that I have configured as HREAPs.  There are several WLANs configured for the LAPs.  One of them is for guest access and is configured to use Web Authentication.  This means that it should authenticate with the WLC and then pr...

fdouble08 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ran a network scan on my Aironet 1130AG wireless access point and I discovered that udp port 27015 was open.  Apparently this is a port that half-life uses for online gaming.  I looked everywhere in the AP configuration and docs and I can't figure ...

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to get an update on Outdoor Wireless with Cisco expert Fred Niehaus. Fred Niehaus is a technical marketing engineer for the Wireless Networking Business...

HiWe have the Cisco Cellular CDMA and GSM modules installed in our 881G routers.Everything works VERY well and 3G is suppppper fast.However, I would like to somehow disable the advertisement of my radio module to other subscribers on the provider net...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lot of 1200-series and 1100-series APs, but I've got several new 1252 APs I am configuring for the first time.  Everything is going as expected until I get to the "Services" settings (for setting SNMP, HTTP, etc).When I click on the Services...

Hey all,  I'm hoping someone can help with a problem I am having with a AIRONET 1130AG Access point.I have installed quite a few of these but this one has me baffeled.  Now, I'm not a CCNA or anything like that.I set up using the GUI;  I use a simple...

jrock_118 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I have a partner and they have questions about the 1310:Here's their scenario:I'd like to be able to provide wireless bridge capabilites using the 1310 to connect a remote area to the main campus via wireless. I would also like to provide ...

dabellan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card