Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a setup of two WiSMs (4 WLCs) in the HO and multiple branches connected to theHO through MPLS with the same ISP.In one of the branches, the APs are unable to join any of the cotrollers. Itroubleshooted this issue from different aspects with n...

shasanain by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have one Cisco 4402 Contoler which is running in image 4.0 Version, and i tried to upgrade this image to 5.0 , but it stops tranfering data once it reached 33 MB of size, am using TFTP-D32 as tftp server, ( i checked Cisco TFTP Server too ), but...

I'm running WCS 6.0.181.0 Linux. 2600 APs and about 10 WiSM blades. I need to move the application to a bigger server (the server is running slow). I'm planning on keeping the server name/ip address to avoid licensing issues. Can anyone guide me thro...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,     I have a AP 1250 and I would like to channel bond with the 5-GHz 802.11n radio; to get more throughput. I have found some articals how to do this, but it's for the non autonomous AP GUI setup. Does anyone have the IOS commands to ...

denis.roy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In WCs version 6.0.181.0 the RF Calibration Models command is missing from the drop down menu on the Maps page. Does this required a more than a Base license (it was there with the Demo license)? I can't find anything in the documentation saying this...

pinglis by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

heyExpert as we all know while conducting WIPT survey we have to consider  following characteristcis which should not be exceed from specific valueRSSI=35 SNR =25  Signal Strength = -67  these are values for 80.11 b/g surveywhat if  i condcutng a sur...

I have a client that connects to an Access Point on the floor above.  The connection is "Very Low" and pings are choppy.  Is there a way to force the client to connect to the Access Point on its own floor down the hall.Using 1131AG  Access Points; WL...

msekula by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

This is a generic question... how do u validate wIPS alerts if your wireless devices are spread in different physical locations(buildings, cities, states, countries)?For ex: “DoS: Queensland University of Technology Exploit” and “DoS: RF jamming" ale...

Hello,I have read that WiSM supports 12 modules in a cluster for a total of 3,600 AP in a mobility domain. In some other sources I read that it can cluster up to 7,200 APs. What is the real number of APs it can cluster in a mobility domain?. How many...

Is there a way to make a single public address map to multiple public addresses on an ASA utilizing HTTP Host Header Records like a Microsoft ISA Server does?Thank you.

davep by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to search for/sort clients by eap-type.  I am trying to determine how many clients I have on the network using LEAP before we decide what ACS version to upgrade to.   Under client reports I only see "authentication" and "protocol...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have WCS 5.2.130.0Access points are LAP1131AGThe parameters for every radio are managed via templates.Power is assigned dynamically.Load Threshold:  Max client=12.The problem that we have is that sometimes AP's accept as twice as the maximum numbe...

iromero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card